Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC software for RS485 modbus connection
#1
connect PC to N60 by USB-RS485 adapter.
   
pc software download:

.zip   N60_APP.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 665)
Reply
#2
new version have adjust the font size, so that can monitor by all by one screen.
   
PC software download:

.zip   N60_APPV1.0.25.0831.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 493)
Reply
#3
new APPV1.0.25.1231 added clear energy data function. 
added Set coefficient function.

.zip   N60_APPV1.0.25.1231.zip (Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 354)
   
   
Reply
#4
new APPV1.0.26.0306 support 0.001kwh precision.
   
   
   
   

PC software download:

.zip   N60_APPV1.0.26.0306.zip (Size: 1.65 MB / Downloads: 262)
when click clear energy data button, suggest turn off your load or disconnect with CT sensor.
note: make sure your ARM CPU firmware >= N102030_KU_V20_260305SP, here is ARM CPU download link:
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9107
Reply
#5
When I try to use this app, I can't select a COM port. The "Port" drop-down only shows the text "uiComboBox1". Even if I type in "COM4", the port won't open.
Reply
#6
do you have connected USB-RS485 adapter on PC?
Reply
#7
(09-25-2026, 12:28 PM)admin Wrote: do you have connected USB-RS485 adapter on PC?

Yes, it shows up in Device Manager as "USB-SERIAL CH340 (COM4)", and I used the adapter to successfully update the ARM chip, so I think the adapter is fine.
Reply
#8
do you download this newest version?
https://www.kincony.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=9769
Reply
#9
(09-26-2026, 01:46 AM)admin Wrote: do you download this newest version?
https://www.kincony.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=9769

Yes I've been using the newest version of this app (also newest ARM and KCS firmwares), but also tried an older version of this app too. Same problem, I only ever see "uiComboBox1" for the available port, and I can't connect.
Reply
#10
can you use another PC to test?
Alternatively, please run the exe file with administrator privileges
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)