Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homespan Example
Hi I'm new here and need some help

I'm bought the KC868-A8S board version 1.2 from kincony aliexpress official seller, I'm a crestron/savant and lutron programmer but I'm trying to new prog adventures and found kincony and it's awesome!

I'm create a basic automation in arduino code to my esp32 later with 8 inouts and 8 relays, and my homespan code maybe can fit here, but I can't found a realiton of input ports from esp32 to hardwired outs to adapt my software

If you have a homespan working software to this board I'll aprecciate that!!

thank you in advance!
you can modify homespan arduino code, A8S need to use PCF8574 i2c chip extend OUTPUT and INPUT ports.
here is our homespan source code for KC868-H32B Pro controller.

.zip   ESP32-HOMESPAN.zip (Size: 6.98 MB / Downloads: 168)
(09-02-2023, 01:27 AM)admin Wrote: you can modify homespan arduino code, A8S need to use PCF8574 i2c chip extend OUTPUT and INPUT ports.
here is our homespan source code for KC868-H32B Pro controller.

Thank you Admin! I'm using a PCF8574 library but I see in your code a KC868.h library... where I get this? It will work in A8S?

My code running great with all 8 relays but I need to put the inputs, a library with access directly these outputs and imputs maybe a great deal!
ok I figured out what is wrong!

I'm in this thread:
https://github.com/HomeSpan/HomeSpan/dis...nt-6893848

And using Homespan I put the relays to work addressing the P0 to P7 from PCF8574_RE directly to DEV_LED.h and solve the outputs, but the inputs are my problem! In PCF8574_IN1 the switches cant fit to SpanButton states easly I can't use the example 16 Statless Programmable Switch to sense the inputs.

maybe we need to create a library to PCF8574 inputs asswitches to homespan.

I've created later a other homekit test without the Homespan, but I don't a great programmer to solve a C++ to put PCF8574.h inside. now I've get homespan with realys, and not inputs and without a homespan I get inputs and not relays (I'm sad...)
yes, that link is we posted to homespan github. i think you can modify as OUTPUT, just PCF8574 with INPUT ports, you can also post your question to homespan github, they feedback is fast.
this is our Homespan arduino source code for "RealPushButtons". it use by PCF8574 i2c chip for extend GPIO input ports.

.zip   RealPushButtons.zip (Size: 624.43 KB / Downloads: 125)
(09-03-2023, 12:40 PM)admin Wrote: this is our Homespan arduino source code for "RealPushButtons". it use by PCF8574 i2c chip for extend GPIO input ports.
doesn't work the homespan library need a PIN (I guess a not i2c pin) to work