Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switch Board All On / All Off
You are welcome. I think only KC868-COL can help you.
(01-12-2021, 07:29 AM)admin Wrote: You are welcome. I think only KC868-COL can help you.

Is there any documentation on how to use the inputs on the relay controllers? A functional or electrical diagram of operation would help immensely. I am unable to find anything with a clear example on their usage.
Hi Philadam,
Smart Relay controller (KC868-32B) in fact has no inputs. Digital inputs can use over KC868-COL (16 DI).
But understand if you have no electrical installation adjusted in advance for Kincony relays (any kinds), no chance use it. It is centralized topology, and can use just in situation when make new wireing, or make rearanged existings. As you maybe seen all video examples show demo on table, but in real house things become more complicate.
There are solutions for light control, and not only lights, using existing house electrical wireing, without need new arangements.
If need more information contact me over PM.
Hi Tom,
An alternative to cutting off the alternator circuit would be to isolate and cut off the ignition power with the cut-off switch, much like you would if the car had a magneto.
Geoff Craig