Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understand Configuration For Own Software
let your ethernet and wifi by different work mode. such as one is TCP Server, one is MQTT or TCP Client.
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1739 here is how to develop with KC868-COLB , this link useful for you.
(03-08-2022, 02:05 PM)admin Wrote: let your ethernet and wifi by different work mode. such as one is TCP Server, one is MQTT or TCP Client.
https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1739    here is how to develop with KC868-COLB , this link useful for you.

thank you, about hex comand for digital input on COLB non problem and it's work, I need just do understand the page about rs232 and rs485 for check switch terminal board, can you translate please (or if is possible to have a table with all command code )
about to config ethernet mode in tcp client I will send you picure because withe led it's on only in MQTT mode
thanks again
COLB's RS232 and RS485 only use for send out command , not for read command now. if you want to get "switch terminal board", you can send command to relay controller, when button pressed, relay controller will auto feedback "string" to TCP client or TCP server.
here is feedback message:

for example:
RELAY-KEY-255,2,1,OK
that means: key2 have been pressed, the newest channel-2 relay state is ON (because of the number "1").

take a photo of your controller and network setting screen photo to me.
(03-10-2022, 12:07 PM)admin Wrote: COLB's RS232 and RS485 only use for send out command , not for read command now. if you want to get "switch terminal board", you can send command to relay controller, when button pressed, relay controller will auto feedback "string" to TCP client or TCP server.
here is feedback message:

for example:
RELAY-KEY-255,2,1,OK
that means: key2 have been pressed, the newest  channel-2 relay state is ON (because of the number "1").

take a photo of your controller and network setting screen photo to me.
about photo I will send it in a few hours

about switch terminal board, you wrote me this :"2. your goal is easy to do use by KC868-COLB. just let KC868-COLB connect to your H32B, your wall switch button connect to COLB's digital input ports, then set logical in PC software, such as IF DI1 trigger THEN relay1 ON, relay2 ON, relay3 OFF, relay4 ON ........ "
and I see switch terminal board connected to COLB in your file "CONNECTION-GUIDE-FOR-AUTOMATION-DEVICES"
I need to have possibility to change the number of out relay with same button of switch terminal board (changes will be done by my software)
you can't read "switch terminal board" input by COLB. H32BS have this function, unlink switch input with relay output, just feedback key message. But if you want do it by H32B, i suggest you get the message from "switch terminal board" directly, if you server is long distance with "switch terminal board", if you can't connect it with RS232 cable, i think you can use a RS232-Ethenret adapter, just let RS232 message send to network to your server, then you can do your logical for relay controller according to the switch terminal board's input.
Here photos

Attached Files Image(s)

ok, tomorrow we check.
(03-10-2022, 01:47 PM)admin Wrote: ok, tomorrow we check.

led became white only in mqtt mode
next firmware version will update it .
(03-11-2022, 12:55 AM)admin Wrote: next firmware version will update it .

ok,is it possible to know when?
and about my request for colb and switch terminal board? (like in your file)
I bought that board because I need to control more iinput and I want to connect also my air condition system via rs 485

Attached Files
.pdf   CONNECTION-GUIDE-FOR-AUTOMATION-DEVICES.pdf (Size: 4.19 MB / Downloads: 215)