Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New DIY Project Support
I can't access yaml files
I installed drivers and Rpiboot, with jumper to the right after i removed my usb memory stick.
Now the home assistant is working on local and internet using duckdns but i lost communication of A16 and H32B controllers also all configuration that we made and most of them pop up error and request to go back.
I can't control now A16, H32B as well as the H32B terminsl switch board through kincony 2 remote controls
It is important to inform us how to backup the data and when system crash or home assistant crash how can you revert back all configuration that we made other wise it is waist of time also i can't access the usb memory stick and not able to move the data to it again.
Due to criticality now the H32B is connected to the load and can't be control neither apps ( home assistant nor remote control!!) The only way to control to do a wire jumper and short on the terminal switch board to switch on/ off current lighting load connected , which is really bad and uncontrollable
Please help me by remote sharing to see if we need to run everything again ?or is any way to revert back the last good configuration.?
Thank you
take a video for your problem and upload to google driver, then send video link at here.
Oh my god, all of this in order to not have quick remote sharing to see the issue for less time and effort!!
don't understand your problem, video is better. your problem have solved before many are input wrong words, it really cost time, time is expensive! please do carefully. any home assistant questions also can check with home assistant community. you have almost asked 100 questions!

.txt   logs_kc868-a16_upload (5).txt (Size: 18.52 KB / Downloads: 146)
(08-28-2022, 03:28 AM)admin Wrote: don't understand your problem, video is better. your problem have solved before many are input wrong words, it really cost time, time is expensive! please do carefully. any home assistant questions also can check with home assistant community. you have almost asked 100 questions!

A16 installation has been redoing as last configuration, attached
.txt   logs_kc868-a16_upload (5).txt (Size: 18.52 KB / Downloads: 146) the download log that is showing Error, appreciate to know the issue.

thanks

(08-03-2022, 11:16 PM)admin Wrote: here is config.txt file in KC868-Server. you can replace for your file.
our work time is : 8:30AM -- 5:00PM in China, during these time, we can use anydesk help you.
because you replace file need change JUMPER and reboot, so do it by yourself is more easy. 

If you want to engage in smart home business for a long time, it is inevitable to learn basic knowledge.

Here are some steps how to update file to enable USB port of CM4.

1. change KC868-Server CM4 boot jumper to "ON"/RIGHT, see photo, connect USB-C cable with your computer.

2. power on of your KC868-Server, open program rpiboot in your windows OS.

3. in my PC will scaned new disk for CM4 eMMC driver. you will find out "config.txt"

4. you can add command line or just replaced with my config.txt file.

i repeat this step by replacing the config.txt to provide access again to server/ Raspberry Pi4 to USB port to move the desk but after replacing the config.txt file with your file still can't see the USB memory stick.

Attached Files
.pptx   usb port access .pptx (Size: 179.56 KB / Downloads: 149)
1. change your ip address of your A16 board, maybe ip conflict, there is error.
2. before your usb disk is work well, what you have done?
For question 2 answer,
As i mentioned the home assistant crashed when try to run the duckdns to work on the internet.
I can't retrive the home assistant again untill do the same steps from the beging
1- run Rpiboot.
2. Install drivers
3. Install home assistant.
And back to original installation and mot seen the usb again
4. I repeat the steps that you mentioned before to configure the usb port of rasspery pi but no success.
edit the boot config file (/boot/config.txt) and add:
dtoverlay=dwc2,dr_mode=host
Then reboot the Pi. But not able to use the built-in USB 2.0 ports as before.
chagne your A16 static ip address to another ip address or change to DHCP mode.
if you don't know the state of home assistant. you can use HDMI cable connect KC868-server and monitor, then can see home assistant log.
What about the usb port, the size now is very limited and i can't install More to resolve isdues?
how MAX USB disk support, you can ask home assistant community, sorry, we don't know it.