Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lan wan wont work anymore
Wink 
I have a h32b smart controller and yesterday i configured and connected it back up today to continue configuring it and i cann see it on the network anywhere, is there a reset button or will i have to configure it via the rs232 port.

Many thanks in advance

Gary
Do you means the wifi or ethernet config setting? if you have already config, you can goto your router see your wifi ip or ethernet ip, then use browser to login.

Here is button on board for reset function:

what’s buttons function:

Button1 “WiFi Reset” : Reset WiFi module, then controller will be work as “AP” mode, you will see the wifi signal “LPT230” for use.Now you can config the ssid and password for your router.
Button2 “Ethernet Mode” : change ethernet work mode for UDP->TCP Server->TCP Client.
Button3 “WiFi Mode” : change WiFi work mode for UDP->TCP Server->TCP Client.

How to use buttons:

Button1 “WiFi Reset” : Hold on the button for 5 seconds,then restart power of controller.
Button2 “Ethernet Mode” :

Hold on the button until LED color changed. There are 5 status:
a.) Hold on button, when the [yellow LED] is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP server” mode;
b.) Hold on button, when the [white LED] is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP Client” mode;
c.) Hold on button, when the [blue LED] is ON, release it, then work mode in “UDP” mode;
d.) Hold on button, when the [yellow and white LED] all is ON, release it, then work mode in “UDP” and IP by DHCP mode;
e.) Hold on button, when the [yellow and white and blue LED] all is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP Server” and IP (192.168.1.200) by static mode;

Note: after changed mode, the controller will restart automatically.
The controller default work mode is DHCP and UDP mode.

Button3 “WiFi Mode” :

Hold on the button until LED color changed. There are 3 status:
a.) Hold on button, when the [yellow LED] is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP server” mode;
b.) Hold on button, when the [white LED] is ON, release it, then work mode in “TCP Client” mode;
c.) Hold on button, when the [blue LED] is ON, release it, then work mode in “UDP” mode;

Note: after changed mode, the controller will restart automatically.
The controller default work mode is DHCP and UDP mode.

more details : https://www.kincony.com/how-to-use-kc868...oller.html