Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuya licence for "KCS" firmware order link
(03-14-2023, 10:40 AM)admin Wrote: new tuya licence have sent to your email.

Thanks !!

Workstation perfectly !!
ok
Buy a license from AliExpress is fantastic:
the store asks: give me your email
and AliExpress blocks: Note: This message contains prohibited content and hasn't been sent. Any further messages of this nature may result in account restrictions.
Finally, I happily have my license.
I have a question: can the location of the device be changed? I want to tune, set sensors, etc. in the workshop. And install elsewhere.
sure, no problem, you can install your KC868-A4 board in anywhere.
What program are you using here, download link please.
I have tried 5 different KBOX apk, Tuya Home, Tuya Smart , KinCony Smart. None of the options shown in the example. I used PC Win, virtual box when trying. Lenovo TB-X306X android only allows apps from Google Pay.
Aliexpress not support "Virtual Products", so removed from aliexpress online store. any one want to buy tuya licence, just pay 5usd to our PayPal account: hificat@163.com then give us your board model and tuya account server location and your eamil. we will send licence by email.
Maybe in the future the license can be sold on physical media such as CD or DVD. Like music and video.
Maybe you can send a paper card. your idea is good.
I got the license, I declared in the controller A4. Status on the monitor: Tuya is connected.

There is no code in the binding, the internet address corresponds to: package not found.
take a photo or video of your problem.