Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-AK Firmware
we have checked , but not find the problem. can you tell me , What can be done to reproduce such a problem, so that we can fix it.
Could it be related to Relay Controller Software version. Controller I am using has version H32B_V4.36.
Another thing is that everything works well except that controller is not sending state update in TCP Server mode if any relay was switched on/off by KC868-AK module, could you help with that?

Attached Files Image(s)

do you want feedback by tcp message? or by mqtt message? mqtt message will feedback relay state if state changed by any way.
yes, I need feedback by tcp message. I would like to avoid using mqtt as I am building a lightweight system with minimal dependencies.
next week , when we work , have a test.
I have updated relay firmware to version 4.44, but unfortunately it still does not work with Keyboard. 

Only way how it works is if I put 1-32. Any other combination (e.g 1-31 or 1-12) does not work.

This feature is pretty critical for me as I have some master switched in building and they should work with multiple relay outputs.

Another thing that I was not able to update relay firmware to version 4.45 or 4.46, after download and press run relay was not working, no LEDs were switched on Sad and it was not possible to connect to web interface.
1. we will test it ,feedback later.
2. because begin with V4.45 , firmware size >128k, you need to update your CPU bootloader file, so that can support large new file. take a photo of your H32B pcb board, two side, i need to see your CPU chip model.

H32B need update fimrware to use KC868-AK, H32B Pro is no problem. but you should have ST-Link for update STM32 CPU.
here is st-link cable: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/225183283..._shipto=US
H32B will update firmware in furture when our development team have time. when it released, i will update to you.
The development is required to
- H32B will send tcp update when Keyboard will switch any relay?
- It will be possible to switch with one key press multiple relays, not only all (1-32)
or both?

What should I need to do next when I have ST-Link ?