Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HB868 32 pro MQTT feedback and multiple clicks
Hi,
I was able to connect my hb868 32 pro to my local mqtt.
I have few questions
1. the mqtt broker seems to work only on wifi - when I try to configure the local ip on the ethernet interface it does not change the default ip. is this the case?
2. is it possible to configure a feedback on mqtt of the pressed button? like, when I press my switch 3 to send an mqtt message that relay3 is on. 
3. how can I configure the behavior for multiple clicks?

Thank you!
are you using KC868-H32B Pro controller? Do you use for home assistant?
1. controller also can work for ethernet ip by MQTT, can you take a screen photo of webpage, how you setting.
2. if you use KC868-AK + KC868-H32B Pro, you can download "KCS" firmware to KC868-AK, that can feedback mqtt message when you pressed a button. because H32B Pro, can't connect with switch panel directly, if use KC868-H32BS can do this .
3. if you use KC868-AK + KC868-H32B Pro, support "1-click, double-click, HOLD ON" 3 ways.
(02-17-2023, 12:20 AM)admin Wrote: are you using KC868-H32B Pro controller? Do you use for home assistant?
1. controller also can work for ethernet ip by MQTT, can you take a screen photo of webpage, how you setting.
2. if you use KC868-AK + KC868-H32B Pro, you can download "KCS" firmware to KC868-AK, that can feedback mqtt message when you pressed a button. because H32B Pro, can't connect with switch panel directly, if use KC868-H32BS can do this .
3. if you use KC868-AK  + KC868-H32B Pro, support "1-click, double-click, HOLD ON" 3 ways.

Hi 
for 1. 
I am using the KC868-H32B PRO controller. I am trying to interface it to a piece of software that I developed that uses mqtt. I will also need to interface it to home assistant.  Therefore I would need the relay feedback sent over a topic on MQTT.
The screenshot of the ethernet settings is attached. 
I am unable to change the IP address of the mqtt server to my local server ip (say 10.1.0.80). Even if the GUI allows me to change the IP, after I press save it goes back to the value showed in the screenshot. MQTT works fine when I use it over wifi.

for 2. I just ordered the KC868-AK. I will interface it when it arrives. 

for 3. I also have a KC868-H32BS. Would the H32BS provide the feedback over mqtt and allow me to program actions for multiple clicks? I understand that I can also interface the HB32BS to tuya using the additional tuya module. Are there any limitations (like Alexa support)?

Thanks

I also have a COLB

Attached Files Image(s)

1. delete the "Domain Name" you have input "hb32", that's wrong. then you can input Server ip=10.1.0.80 Server port=1883 (usually use 1883)

2. ok

3. Would the H32BS provide the feedback over mqtt and allow me to program actions for multiple clicks?  --> Yes,no problem.
in webpage, here is an option "SW trigger output", when set to "Enable", INPUT will control OUTPUT directly but not feedback mqtt message by INPUT. if set to "Disable", INPUT will auto send message when triggered. such as which key is pressed, how many times have clicked. such as 1-click, 2-click, 3-click, 4-click, 5-click, many times(>5 times), "HOLD ON" .

you can update your KC868-H32BS to the newest firmware version, it also will support new "interlock" function.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1683]   

here is firmware for H32BS download link: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2455
now the newest version is 1.50SP
I understand that I can also interface the HB32BS to tuya using the additional tuya module. Are there any limitations (like Alexa support)?
---> no limit, will support Alexa and Google home speaker for voice control or by their phone app to control.
Thank you. it seems that the hb32bs + tuya module can do what the hb32bs pro can do and more.
Is there any other difference in terms of features?
Thanks
H32BS need add extend relay module, H32B Pro have relay inside.
H32B Pro usually work with KC868-AK together.