Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCS MQTT ANALOG
can you download KCS firmware again? check "ERASER" option in your ESP Tool.
I erased and reload KCS V1.0.24 . Its the same issue. No update of analogic by MQTT, when only the temp is changing.
Its the same dor DAC 1 abd 2. If I change them on the KCS monitor, there is no mqtt being sent.
The update comes only when I action a relay or an input.
now we are developing "KCS" v2 beta version, i can send you the BIN file, you can download it, test whether work well.
here is firmware

.zip   KCS_KC868_A4_V2.0.1.zip (Size: 764.38 KB / Downloads: 107)
I erased and loaded the 2.0 twice.
Many issues:

-the monitor is not updated at all
-mqtt is enabled, I see it on mqtt explorer, but the mqtt led on the monitor is still off
- same for the other protocols, enabled but their led stays off
-relays commands on the monitor frame does not operate
- inputs, when shortened, led is on, but monitor led stays off.
- No more update of  analogic sensor (on channel4). It is only when the system restarts that there is an channel4 update
- 1wire sensor : no change compared to V1, the monitor page includes it, but no measure is reported, Also this sensor does not show up in the mqtt frame

{"input1":{"value":false},"input2":{"value":false},"input3":{"value":false},"input4":{"value":false},"output1":{"value":false},"output2":{"value":false},"output3":{"value":false},"output4":{"value":false},"adc1":{"value":0},"adc2":{"value":0},"adc3":{"value":0},"adc4":{"value":670},"dac1":{"value":0},"dac2":{"value":0}}

Something is wrong. Was it tested ok on your side?
what power supply you have used for A4 board?
Can you take a photo how you wire with your A4 board.
(06-23-2023, 10:38 PM)admin Wrote: what power supply you have used for A4 board?
Can you take a photo how you wire with your A4 board.

The PS is 12v 60W.
Here is my wiring.

The same PS and wiring I am using With KCS1.0, and it works, except for the analogic updatesby mqtt

Attached Files Image(s)

why your sensor not connect to GND? i think your wire is wrong.
analog output sensor, should connect to AI and GND.
(06-24-2023, 09:49 PM)admin Wrote: why your sensor not connect to GND? i think your wire is wrong.
analog output sensor, should connect to AI and GND.
My temp sensor  (I attached the litterature) has a GND well connected toAGND,it is hidden in my picture. It works well like that in KCS v1.

Attached Files
.pdf   DocTechniqueTC100.pdf (Size: 67.69 KB / Downloads: 120)
can you use a wire short "analog input" with GND or 3.3v or 5v, check MQTT whether have feedback message.
I tried, but no MQTT frame sent. I have installed the board in my poolhouse. Not esay to try this, I will re do it tomorow.
In the meanwhile, I am using KCS V1 and do http commands every 5 min to get the analogic values (temperatures and light, so every 5min is ok).

Is KCS V2 works on your bench?

By the way, the naming convention for the relays is confusing : you can see easily K1 to K4, but not the NOx, NCx and the problem is that K1 is actually NC4,NO4. Next time you produce A4 boards , you should reverse K1 to K4 names.
Thanks again for you time, I appreciate the chinese service ( something European manufacturers cant anymore afford) for products at that price). My daughter in law is chinese and she laughs when I said that.
Cheers