Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to connect
KC868-COL open protocol. and the EXE file have a debug mode for developper, it's easy to understand, when program running, you can see all data send and receive.
use your mouse click time on the left window screen will enable debug window.
how to develop with KC868-COL:
1. use your program connect to KC868-COL by TCP socket.
2. you can send command to KC868-COL (by HEX format protocol) we will upload newest protocol to our website later and give you a download link.
3. when KC868-COL input trigger, the data will auto upload from hardware device to PC , you will see the command on dubug window.
Hi,

You should at last release the open source of your software "KINCONY SMART BOARD CONTROLLER" for your clients to use your tool.

Best Regards

Alex
i have told you the way.
Hi,

If you think that using an unknow software called Note-Red is helping us, you are toally wrong!

We would like to develop with Visual Studio in VB or C like you did for your software to get the data of your device.

Forcing a user to learn an other software language is not acceptable at all when we know that your device works with the other standart...

So please find a better solution, no one will accept to wasting time.

Best Regards

Alex
You don't understand my means! You need let your software engineer to do this and contact with us.
When I have told you use Node-Red???