Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time function
I would like to use COL to set a time function + a light sensor. i have already wired everything, but i can't program how i want: i would like it from 22 to 7 every day, if DI4 = 1, then k27 on for 10 seconds. I don't find the specific way to set the function from 10pm to 7am thank you
because COL timer functon is use for set range.
can you put computer or use a MCU board?
if you can put a computer, you can use our relay controller pc software, there is timer function, it can output a dry contact signal when time> or < value, like 22:00>time>7:00
if you can't put computer, find a timer MCU board, change a little of code, let output a dry contact signal is ok.
I wanted to avoid adding timers or anything, but use col.

I would like if the PIR sensor detects motion it turns on the light. but he has to do it only in a certain time frame
if this function, you can use relay controller directly. it have timer function. let your PIR sensor connect to relay controller's input. controller connect with internet, then in kincony smart home app can set the time range for input trigger output.
so can i directly connect the pir to h32L?
Yes, with digital input. H32L have 6 digital input ports. you can use anyone.
can you help me with the configuration?
I did not understand the transition to smart home to automate in the time slot and use the pir sensor
if you connect a PIR sensor in H32L's input1.
1: create scene mode for turn on/off relays.
2: set input trigger scene mode.
3: phone app- mine- Setting- Safe set- set the time range for begin and end. there are MAX 3 time range. Here is photo screen.

Hello,

I followed the instructions and was able to program as per the instructions. However, I have two problems:

I can activate the input via "safe set" in the time period I want (sin, it goes to hours ... no minutes) but then the light scene goes on ... but it does not turn off after 20 seconds as I would like.
in addition, every time the smart home alerts me via notification. I would like it to be optional
because you have enabled the alarm message function, just disable is ok.
you can add our technical support whatsapp number: +86-13336170682 take a video send to him that how you set. he will help you how to do.