Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-UAIR+BME-680 BSEC
Do you want KC868-Uair use in home assistant? such as create a button on home assistant dashboard to send IR or RF signal before have learned?
It doesn't matter if you use esphome or mqtt, right?
Can you tell me how you finally use KC868-Uair?
hi admin,

I want to send the sensor data connected to the uair device to mqtt.

Also, I want to learn IR and RF control codes with MQTT and publish IR and RF codes with MQTT.

I can send you the mqqt broker address, username, user password and deviceid for connection.

You informed me that you would make a video

thanks
download KCS firmware, use MQTT can get the temperature sensor data.
learn IR and RF not by MQTT, only by KCS webpage function, but send IR and RF signal can use by MQTT command.
yes, we can make video , but your requirement is not clearly now, we wait confirm with you for many days ago.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

sensor connection will be via i2c

For example, I want to publish mqtt by taking temperature, humidity, co2, aqi data from bme680 sensor.

Then, if the CO2 data is HIGH, I want to run the IR air purifier.
KCS firmware only support MQTT by DS18B20 sensor, not support extender sensor with MQTT.
i think you need to use ESPHome. if you use ESPHome, how to learn IR,RF signal and send it, we already have video tour on YouTube channel.
YOU ANNOUNCED THAT YOU WOULD MAKE A MQTT VIDEO, AND I AM SUNNY

PLEASE CREATE MQTT USAGE VIDEO TO KC868-A series board protocol – MQTT command DOCUMENT
make video for MQTT is no problem, but not support extender sensor.
Ok I will not use extender sensor

Just learn and publish IR and RF codes
dear admin

Thank you for this useful video. I was very informed

I have 2 questions

1) There is no clintid in your firmware for mqtt connection. For our mqtt connection, username, password and clientid are required.

how do i solve this problem

2) For example, if the temperature is > 20 and I want to turn on the air conditioner with IR, how can I check the condition before mqqt publish?

thanks & regards