Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibility of controlling with 2 relays
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is any way to control 2 more relays, in addition to the 4 that already exist on the board.

Thank you very much in advance.
if you want another 2 relay board with RS232 port, you can connect with A4 board. or you can use 2 free GPIOs connect to your extend relay module.
Photo 
(10-26-2023, 11:32 PM)administrador Wrote: se você quiser outra placa de 2 relés com porta RS232, você pode conectar com a placa A4. ou você pode usar 2 GPIOs gratuitos conectados ao seu módulo de relé de extensão.

Hi Kin, thanks for the feedback.

This second option is the one I'm interested in, but there are no outputs available on the KC868-A4.
Can't these pins D1, D2, D3 and D4 be programmed to act as outputs?
I looked at the KC868-A4 technical sheet, and from what I understand it seems that pins D1...D4 are the same as the relays. Is this correct?

I have this image board:
[Image: relay-2ch.png]
Big Grin Let's automate everything... Big Grin

you can use 433M sender's pin and IR receiver's pin (remove IR receiver tube if not need to use it).
Thumbs Up 
(10-27-2023, 11:43 AM)admin Wrote: you can use 433M sender's pin and IR receiver's pin (remove IR receiver tube if not need to use it).

I see that I have no way out, as I need pin 19 to receive commands from the handheld transmitter.

Therefore, even using the IR pin, I am still missing one.
I'll have to buy another board, I'll look at the KC868-A6 to see if it meets my needs.

Thanks for the help.

I promise it's the last question.
Would it be possible to use the (Beep) pin, capturing before the voltage divider?

(10-27-2023, 11:55 AM)Turbovix Wrote:
(10-27-2023, 11:43 AM)admin Wrote: you can use 433M sender's pin and IR receiver's pin (remove IR receiver tube if not need to use it).

I see that I have no way out, as I need pin 19 to receive commands from the handheld transmitter.

Therefore, even using the IR pin, I am still missing one.
I'll have to buy another board, I'll look at the KC868-A6 to see if it meets my needs.

Thanks for the help.

I promise it's the last question.
Would it be possible to use the (Beep) pin, capturing before the voltage divider?

I just did a test here, and it is possible to use pin 18 without any problems.
For now I can solve my problem.
However, I will buy the KC868-A6 or A8, as I may need more outputs in the future.
Thank you again.
Big Grin Let's automate everything... Big Grin

ok, good.