Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed Automation and Conditional Control of Output 1
(11-12-2023, 08:59 AM)engmohades Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 12:37 PM)admin Wrote: not use 1 IFTTT command. create 2 IFTTT command, one is for ON, another is for OFF.

I used 2 of the IFTTT  as shown in the previous attachment.

1- IF INPUT1 True and INPUT2 false THEN TUREN ON OUPUT1.  ( using and condition )

2- IF INPUT1 True and INPUT2 True THEN TUREN OFF OUPUT1.  ( using and condition )

3-  IF INPUT1 false OR INPUT2 True THEN TUREN OFF OUPUT1.  ( using or condition )

i check the the problem.disconnect  IN1 and GND,the states is False,connect IN2 and GND,the states is True;so if you want " 1- IF INPUT1 True and INPUT2 false THEN TUREN ON OUPUT1.  ( using and condition )",then you should connect like my photo(short connect IN2 and Gnd at first);
IN1 True  ---the initial value must false(disconnect IN1 and GND)   
IN2 False---- the initial value must true(short connect  IN2 and GND)

I only worked once, and the automation didn't work again even though the conditions were met as in the automation.

The water pump should operate and draw water only if there is water present when the 'ON' mode is selected. However, if there is no water in the tank, the motor should not operate at all.
(11-14-2023, 08:24 AM)engmohades Wrote: I only worked once, and the automation didn't work again even though the conditions were met as in the automation.

The water pump should operate and draw water only if there is water present when the 'ON' mode is selected. However, if there is no water in the tank, the motor should not operate at all.

Start water motor when there is water in tank. If there is no water in the tank, the motor shuts down
According to your statement, you have a sensor that is used to measure water level, it is very simple, just set an ifttt command, suppose your sensor is NO mode, when there is NO water, it is NO mode, but when the water level rises to a certain position, it will become NC mode, then INPUT1 and GND will be short-connected. You can set an IFTTT command, D1 is Ture, and then you can do a then command, output to open the first relay; When the water in the tank decreases, the sensor will change from NC mode to NO mode again, when INPUT1 and GND are disconnected, then you can set an IFTTT command, D1 is false, and then the command is to turn off the relay
(11-14-2023, 08:24 AM)engmohades Wrote: I only worked once, and the automation didn't work again even though the conditions were met as in the automation.

add whatsapp +8613336170682  this is KINCONY support number  add me