Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A8 mqtt connection
Hi,
I just reived today the KC868-A8 device, I flashed it with KCS_KC868_A8_V2.2.2.bin. I connect it with ethernet cable to my LAN, everything seems to work but the mqtt connection shows disconnected in the monitor page. The broker is locally installed (in the same LAN).
I verified with MQTT Explorer that the device is not connected to the broker (mosquitto). I tried other brokers also in the local LAN and in the WAN, but same result. The monitor always shows MQTT disconnected. 
I turned off the WiFi of the device just to get only one connection to the LAN, but it is the same.
I also tried the firmware version KCS_KC868_A8_V2.0.5.bin but I got the same result.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

THX 
Yamaray
take a photo of your mqtt setting on KCS webpage.

(01-06-2024, 10:43 PM)yamaray Wrote: Hi,
I just reived today the KC868-A8 device, I flashed it with KCS_KC868_A8_V2.2.2.bin. I connect it with ethernet cable to my LAN, everything seems to work but the mqtt connection shows disconnected in the monitor page. The broker is locally installed (in the same LAN).
I verified with MQTT Explorer that the device is not connected to the broker (mosquitto). I tried other brokers also in the local LAN and in the WAN, but same result. The monitor always shows MQTT disconnected. 
I turned off the WiFi of the device just to get only one connection to the LAN, but it is the same.
I also tried the firmware version KCS_KC868_A8_V2.0.5.bin but I got the same result.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

THX 
Yamaray

Hi,
I attached two pictures, one with the settings and one with the current status
The port 2883 is the correct port number of my broker

Yamaray
"broker address" you should input "mqtt://192.168.0.98"
But you have input "192.168.0.98", it's different.
(01-07-2024, 11:55 PM)admin Wrote: "broker address" you should input "mqtt://192.168.0.98"
But you have input "192.168.0.98", it's different.

Hi,
Thank you for clarifying the point.
Now it is working fine.

kind regards
Yamaray
you are welcome.