Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A32 and KC868-AG Pro Integration
I have recently purchased an KC868-A32 and KC868-AG Pro in order to have DigitalInputs + Tuya + HomeAsistant + RF controll all at the same time on 32 relays.

I have uploaded via the flash_download_tool_3.9.2 tool the respective .bin files to both devices and then managed to access their IP and connect them to my WiFi.
On the KC868-A32 I have managed via the IFTTT part to configure the relays to work via the digital input pins.
On the KC868-AG Pro I have managed to learn 32 RF buttons and also manged to connect to the tuya App.
EDIT: I managed to control the relays in the local network via KBOX App

I have a couple problems/ don't know how to do:

1. how can I see the leaned RF buttons on the KC868-AG in the tuya app ? (or I need to "learn" them again from the tuya app?)
2. how can I control the  KC868-A32 relays via RF signals received by the KC868-AG ? (I have enabled on the A32  the TCP-Server, but I did not manage to make the 2 devices work with eachother)
3. what do I need to do in order to see the 32 relays from the tuya app, so I can control them from the app itself ?
4. in order to make the HomeAsistant part to work I assume I need to deploy the  HomeAsistant to a raspbery pi and then ? Do you have any tutorials on setting up the control of the relays from the HomeAsistant, if yes, please share me the links

UPDATE regarding question 2, after a couple of hours of debug of the C# MulitiBoardCtrlV1 code:

1. from Postman I can make API GET calls to the  KC868-A32 IP : PORT and setting the body content to "RELAY-SET-255,1,0" or "RELAY-SET-255,1,1" and it works perfect on relay 1 without any noticeable delay between the API call and the relay actuating

2. from the IFTTT of the KC868-AG I made an action IF RF1 THEN CUSTOME PROTOCOL1 , where  CUSTOME PROTOCOL1 is HTTP GET with message "RELAY-SET-255,1,0" and the URL and port of the A32 , this WORKS but with a HUGE delay beteween the RF remote button press and the relay actuating ~12seconds (while the direct api call from Postman working instant) , any ideas why ? or what I did wrong ? 

Thank you in advance, 
       Best regards, 
              Darius M.
1. how can I see the leaned RF buttons on the KC868-AG in the tuya app ? (or I need to "learn" them again from the tuya app?)

Yes, if you want to send "learned" signal as a BUTTON, you need learn from tuya app again. because KCS and Tuya are two different system.

2. how can I control the KC868-A32 relays via RF signals received by the KC868-AG ? (I have enabled on the A32 the TCP-Server, but I did not manage to make the 2 devices work with eachother)

here is video tour about it: https://youtu.be/Q4gCo-Kf8bM

3. what do I need to do in order to see the 32 relays from the tuya app, so I can control them from the app itself ?

if you want to use A32 work with Tuya app, you need to buy tuya license for your A32, 5usd/ one board. Then you can fill in KCS tuya config webpage.
here is details: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2544

4. in order to make the HomeAsistant part to work I assume I need to deploy the HomeAsistant to a raspbery pi and then ?

it's OK, you can use a raspbery pi, or KinCony KC868-Server / Server-Mini, they are all raspbery pi controller.
A32 have two different way integrate to home assistant:
a. add to home assisant by ESPHome.
b. add to home assistant by KCS firmware via MQTT.
here is solution b config yaml demo: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3274
it's A8S board add to HA by MQTT, A32 is same.

5. if you want to use IF RF1 control relay output, suggest enable A32 TCP Server protocol, not use by HTTP. you can see our video tour said the link above.
(03-02-2024, 02:18 AM)admin Wrote: 1. how can I see the leaned RF buttons on the KC868-AG in the tuya app ? (or I need to "learn" them again from the tuya app?)

Yes, if you want to send "learned" signal as a BUTTON, you need learn from tuya app again. because KCS and Tuya are two different system.

2. how can I control the  KC868-A32 relays via RF signals received by the KC868-AG ? (I have enabled on the A32  the TCP-Server, but I did not manage to make the 2 devices work with eachother)

here is video tour about it: https://youtu.be/Q4gCo-Kf8bM

if you want to use A32 work with Tuya app, you need to buy tuya license for your A32, 5usd/ one board.  Then you can fill in KCS tuya config webpage.
here is details: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2544

4. in order to make the HomeAsistant part to work I assume I need to deploy the  HomeAsistant to a raspbery pi and then ?

it's OK, you can use a raspbery pi, or KinCony KC868-Server / Server-Mini, they are all raspbery pi controller.
A32 have two different way integrate to home assistant:
a. add to home assisant by ESPHome.
b. add to home assistant by KCS firmware via MQTT.
here is solution b config yaml demo: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3274
it's A8S board add to HA by MQTT, A32 is same.

5. if you want to use IF RF1 control relay output,  suggest enable A32 TCP Server protocol, not use by HTTP. you can see our video tour said the link above.

1. it is ok I understand the need to learn it twice, even though the remote (in the image bellow) I have managed to learn it in the KC868-AG (Kincony web page) I am not able to learn it from the  KC868-AG Tuya app, I have tried the "Unable to confirm remote control brand" and it doesn't see remote even if I press the buttons on the remote, again from the  Kincony web page it works, but not from the Tuya app, any ideea why ? 

P.S. in the tuya app I have managed to learn just an RF battery 2 gang switch
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkf8ucPDA0kzL7uOSDb33...JtfUoIJRrN]

2. I have managed to solve this issue I was trying with "RELAY-SET-255,1,1" instead of "RELAY-KEY-255,1,1", also RELAY-AON-255,1,1 and RELAY-AOF-255,1,1 works without delay from the remote mentioned above and in the picture

3. I have sent you the email for the tuya app license

4. I will go with the raspbery pi since I have a raspbery pi 3B+ 1GB available, is this ok for the home assisant or I need more RAM/ Pi4 ?

5. Yes, I went with  TCP Server protocol, not use by HTTP as in your video
1. next week i will test AG Pro with 16 key remote.
4. pi 3B+1G is ok, but maybe will have a little slow for ESPHome. 2G is better. but i think you can test it firstly.
(03-02-2024, 12:59 PM)admin Wrote: 1. next week i will test AG Pro with 16 key remote.
4. pi 3B+1G is ok, but maybe will have a little slow for ESPHome. 2G is better. but i think you can test it firstly.

Did you have time to check on your side the AG Pro with 16 key remote? 

I have checked twice and the same result, from Tuya app it doesn't see the keys of the remote, only in the Kincony web page it works and learns the keys.

Best regards, Darius
these days will test it, then feedback at here.
Possible issue with antenna frequency compatibility. You can remove the 433M extender antena, it can work. we will try to test with another type extender 433M antena.