Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,157
» Latest member: Dextra Labs
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,105

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 168 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 149 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: newdos
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
Today, 08:40 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 324
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
Today, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 61
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 115
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,330
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 541
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,485
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,009

  8 channel bypass switch board - KC868-S8
Posted by: admin - 03-01-2023, 03:56 AM - Forum: Schematic & diagram & Dimensions of KinCony PCB layout CAD file - No Replies

here is diagram:

.pdf   Automation Bypass_S8.pdf (Size: 17.6 MB / Downloads: 1316)

Print this item

  KC868 A8 - Help In Program
Posted by: mfjunior96 - 02-28-2023, 01:24 AM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (1)

Goodnight,

I'm having trouble using the codes to use the PCF8574 of the KC868 A8, using the same code for input and output, I noticed that it already comes with the standard Digital Input 1 > Turn on > Digital Output 1, does anyone have this code so I can work above him?

Thank you very much in advance

Print this item

  lease help me choose the materials required for the building
Posted by: engmohades - 02-27-2023, 08:09 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (3)

Please help me choose the materials required for the building consisting of two floors


first floor
1- Lighting circuits 51
2- ventilation circuits 4
3- Air conditioner circuit 10
4- The number of motion sensors is 10

second floor
1- Lighting circuits 54
2- The number of curtains is 14 with 28 circles
3 - ventilation circuits 3
4 - Air conditioner circuit 10
5- Heater circuits 3
6- The number of motion sensors is 10

I will use HOMEASSISTANT and want use Switch contains a feedback lamp

Print this item

  Amazon
Posted by: Philadam - 02-26-2023, 06:34 AM - Forum: Suggestions and feedback on KinCony's products - Replies (4)

What happened to the Amazon online store? Everything says unavailable.

Print this item

  Full automation of boiler room - what component to use
Posted by: mmetal - 02-25-2023, 10:22 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (1)

Hello, this year i was finished installation of my new boiler room with 3 boilers, 16 pumps, 16 electric valves, one pellet burner... Now i need to make automation of all components. I was test some process with sonoff TH16 and 4CH pro devices and home assistant, only to see what exactly need and can to controll, and the main problem is that i need a lot of temperature sensors, pressure sensors, ultrasonic sensors, relays, contactors etc.

The best solution is to use home assistant, but if you have some suggestions, i am open

In text bellow i will try to explain what i plan to do, and it would be great that you suggest me components for my automation

  1. Measure temperature from -25 to 100 C on 42 places, and to have a possibility to controll devices (relays) by that temperature
  2. Measure water pressure in whole heating system on 10-12 places, and to controll electric valves for water and air accordingly measured pressure
  3. Measure water level in vertical expansion tank of 1200 lit, and controll electric valves for water.
  4. Measure level of pellet in pellet tank of 1800 kg (2000 mm height)
  5. Connect one smoke and fire sensor to controll fan in case of smoke
  6. Relay output on/off or no/nc for control pumps, burner, electric actuators, lights. Relay for pumps, burner, electric actuators will be controled by measured temperature. All relay outputs will controll electric contactor with 24vac coils.

I hope that you will understand what i need.

Please suggest me what componnent i should use.

If you need additional information, please contact me

Thanks in advance

Print this item

  How can I add ZigBee gateway to the homeassant ?
Posted by: engmohades - 02-25-2023, 12:54 PM - Forum: Home automation training courses - Replies (3)

How can I add ZigBee gateway to the homeassant ? please



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  how learn KC868-AG ir remote for air conditioners of an unknown brand
Posted by: engmohades - 02-25-2023, 12:47 PM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (8)

How can I learn the IR remote for air conditioners of an unknown brand to use the Homassetant
Can you make a video tutorial ? please



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  kc868-h32bs
Posted by: Philadam - 02-25-2023, 05:54 AM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (7)

I think I might have already asked this, but will the H32BS OR the kc868-server work with KC868-A16?

Print this item

Thumbs Up KC868-A4
Posted by: AdamJC - 02-23-2023, 10:55 PM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (7)

Hello Kincony,

I really enjoy both my KC868-A4 and KC868-A8 units. They work very well! I currently use Tasmota which I find excellent (10.0.0.3 for A8 and 12.2.1 for A4).

I have started to do more intensive use of the A4 board and I went to connect the second TEMP connection shown on circuit to find it was not connected. I can see why it was changed - to add 3V3 which is important however I do not have an up to date circuit diagram.

The circuit diagram I have for A4 is: https://www.kincony.com/download/KC868-A4-schematic.pdf

I would like an updated drawing if possible.

Thank you in advance

Adam
Big Grin

Print this item

  help me choose the components of a smart system
Posted by: Almhlws - 02-23-2023, 09:53 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (13)

I have now home  i want used  will use home assistant

 i want used momentary wall switch + 4 IP Camera + sound systems 4 zoom + alexa voice control 
 
and  i want connect  all relay swatch by ethernet to the server between the floor


71  lighting circuits on / off
12 dimmer lighting circuits
6 air conditioner circuits with control keys
3 garage control circuit
4 motor
 6Curtain motor
4  move sensor
_________________________________________
 
 First floor
32  lighting circuits on / off
6 dimmer lighting circuits
5 air conditioner circuits with control keys
 6 Curtain motor
3  move sensor
 
 _________________________________________
 
Second floor
20 lighting circuits on / off
4 dimmer lighting circuit
2 heater circuit with control switches
3 air conditioner circuit with control switches
2 motor


thank you

Print this item