Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC868-A8-E
In your application kc868-A8 v2.0.1.bin rf works great there is no reception problem there may be a problem with my code please go through the code I uploaded here I would be very happy if you could help me for two months now I have been on this it is really urgent thank you very much
tomorrow will take video for you and upload this video tour on our YouTube channel.
Code:
esphome:
  name: a8
  platform: ESP32
  board: esp32dev

remote_receiver:
  pin: 15
  dump:
    - rc_switch
  tolerance: 50%
  filter: 250us
  idle: 2ms
  buffer_size: 2kb

remote_transmitter:
  pin: 2
  carrier_duty_percent: 50%

# Individual switches
switch:
  - platform: template
    name: RF Power Button
    turn_on_action:
      - remote_transmitter.transmit_rc_switch_raw:
          code: '001111010111001010111000'
          protocol: 1
          repeat:
            times: 10
            wait_time: 0s

# Example configuration entry
ethernet:
  type: LAN8720
  mdc_pin: GPIO23
  mdio_pin: GPIO18
  clk_mode: GPIO17_OUT
  phy_addr: 0

# Enable logging
logger:

# Enable Home Assistant API
api:
Thanks, I'll check the question if it also includes Laram and Transmit?
Does not work
If I could use your software to connect to ina226, all the trouble would end in esphome, unable to teach the remote in any way, I don't understand there is software, why not expand the possibility or give open source and we will open the sequel and send you a repaired sister-in-law, I am on top of a product correspondence, there is a solution to something we described with you before shopping.
Thank you very much
Hi, I wrote a firmware code in integrated html and I want to convert it to a file between uploading to the firmware, how do I keep the pages to .bin, do you have a suggestion
sorry, i don't understand you.
Hi, I created a site in html and scripts to activate the firmware, in order to load the code, I need to convert the code to a .bin file. Do you have a script to do the conversion for me? for board kc868-A8