Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,159
» Latest member: reeltor14
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,107

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 366 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 346 Guest(s)
Applebot, AwarioBot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: greeryan
8 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 343
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: admin
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 93
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 23
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 138
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,343
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 561
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,493
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,012

  A24 arduino demo source code-01-relay output
Posted by: KinCony Support - 12-07-2023, 01:52 AM - Forum: KinCony A24 - No Replies

Code:
#include "Arduino.h"
#include "PCF8575.h"
// Set i2c address
PCF8575 pcf8575_R1(0x21,16,5);
PCF8575 pcf8575_R2(0x22,16,5);
unsigned long timeElapsed;
void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.println(__FILE__);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P0,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P1,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P2,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P3,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P4,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P5,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P6,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P7,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P8,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P9,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P10,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R1.pinMode(P11,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P0,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P1,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P2,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P3,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P4,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P5,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P6,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P7,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P8,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P9,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P10,OUTPUT);
pcf8575_R2.pinMode(P11,OUTPUT);
  pcf8575_R1.begin();
  pcf8575_R2.begin();
}
void loop()
{
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P0,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P1,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P2,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P3,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P4,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P5,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P6,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P7,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P8,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P9,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P10,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P11,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P0,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P1,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P2,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P3,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P4,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P5,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P6,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P7,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P8,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P9,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P10,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P11,HIGH);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P0,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P1,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P2,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P3,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P4,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P5,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P6,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P7,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P8,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P9,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P10,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R1.digitalWrite(P11,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P0,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P1,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P2,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P3,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P4,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P5,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P6,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P7,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P8,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P9,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P10,LOW);delay(500);
pcf8575_R2.digitalWrite(P11,LOW);delay(500);
}


   

Print this item

  "KCS" v2.2.2 firmware BIN file download
Posted by: admin - 12-07-2023, 01:31 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (73)

Here is "KCS" firmware for KinCony KC868-A series (ESP32) board.
How to download and use, online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html

v2.2.2 improment:
1. fixed bug can't show negative temperature with DS18B20



Attached Files
.zip   KCS_KC868_A8M_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 796.94 KB / Downloads: 1296)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A8S_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 798.07 KB / Downloads: 1121)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A16_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 787.79 KB / Downloads: 2063)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A16S_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 798.17 KB / Downloads: 1158)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A4S_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 797.08 KB / Downloads: 1081)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A4_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 776.82 KB / Downloads: 1333)
.zip   KCS_KC868_UAIR_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 763.55 KB / Downloads: 1095)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A2_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 786.48 KB / Downloads: 1081)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AG_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 760.46 KB / Downloads: 1134)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AI_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 784.33 KB / Downloads: 1022)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AIO_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 797.63 KB / Downloads: 963)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AK_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 762.76 KB / Downloads: 950)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AM_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 773.67 KB / Downloads: 1060)
.zip   KCS_KC868_AP_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 779.5 KB / Downloads: 899)
.zip   KCS_KC868_ASR_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 751.31 KB / Downloads: 908)
.zip   KCS_KC868_E16S_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 785.8 KB / Downloads: 1006)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A32M_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 799.77 KB / Downloads: 1033)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A64_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 781.64 KB / Downloads: 1049)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A128_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 781.35 KB / Downloads: 920)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A8_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 780.49 KB / Downloads: 1526)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A6_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 772.55 KB / Downloads: 1230)
.zip   KCS_KC868_A32_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 781.38 KB / Downloads: 1034)
.zip   KCS_A24_V2.2.2.zip (Size: 747.66 KB / Downloads: 823)
Print this item

  KC868_AG with Tuya license
Posted by: Sameh - 12-06-2023, 09:26 PM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (1)

Does the Tuya license allow me to control IR devices?

Print this item

  Zigbee Switch work with "KCS" v2.1.9 firmware
Posted by: ayeosq - 12-06-2023, 02:46 AM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (1)

Is it possible to get a zigbee switch to work with AG PRO that has the  "KCS" v2.1.9 firmware 

Print this item

  KC868 A16 outputs not working on ESPhome
Posted by: homeassistant144 - 12-05-2023, 12:13 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (15)

I am currently using KC868 A16 board with esphome in my homeasssistant. Flashing the board was succesful. I used the yaml code as shown here: https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1628 
Outputs from 1 to 16 all are shown in homeassistant dashboard. I am able to even turn on and off from the HA dashboard but nothing changes in the A16 board. Only the output 9 and 10 works. Rest of the outputs show no changes. I have attached my yaml code in .txt file below.

.txt   A16.txt (Size: 5.55 KB / Downloads: 753)
thank you

Print this item

Photo DS18B20
Posted by: greg-79 - 12-05-2023, 09:09 AM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (5)

Good afternoon! I ran into the following problem: when connecting a temperature sensor DS18B20, it shows a value from 0 and more. It does not show a negative temperature.  What could this be related to? The board is KS868-A4, Software Version v2.1.9.  The sensor is now installed outside the window. The temperature outside is "-7" C. The length of the sensor cable is 0.7 m. I have two such sensors and both give the same readings.



Attached Files Image(s)
       
Print this item

  KC868-AI wiring diagram
Posted by: KinCony Support - 12-05-2023, 03:08 AM - Forum: KC868-AI - No Replies

   

Print this item

Question AC voltage and calibration
Posted by: nickdd - 12-04-2023, 06:25 PM - Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30 - Replies (35)

Hi,

I just received my M16-v2.1 board and will use it with 10A and 20A 0-1V clamps. New to the forum :-)

I'm on a 3x400V+N network and connected L1, L2, L3 and N to the terminals to measure the voltage.
But the voltages that are reported seem to be too low.


I also have a Zennio Kes Plus KNX device that also measures voltage and power consumption. (top 3 values in image below).
I also tried 2 different multimeters and get nearly the same readings as the Zennio (and I measured on the inputs of the M16)

But the M16 readings are 8-12 volts lower.

[Image: voltages.jpg?rlkey=nguhlbrki9j07aex5ver3us95&dl=1]

Is there a way to calibrate the voltages?
I'm using home assistant with ESPhome

If not: can I use the voltages from another home assistant entity (my Zennio) and use these?

After that I would like to start calibration of the CT-clamps: is it advised to do individual clamp calibration for each connection?

Regards,
Nick

Print this item

  KC868-D16 + Relay SSR (Voltage Regulator)
Posted by: ale_ - 12-04-2023, 12:04 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (11)

Hello,

Thank you for the great boards that you build, the looks very quality and the features are amazing !

I'm testing the future setup of my home, I bought KC868-D16 for light dimmer and some Relay SSR Voltage Regulators.

I know that you always recommend the following relay (https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256801518590551.html) to use with your board, but I it's much more expensive than alternatives I've found.

I have searched for the same spec:
  - 0-10VDC Control Input
  - 0-250VAC Output


There's any additional spec that I should pay attention when looking for alternative ? Because the relays that I've bought are not working, when I change the dimmer bar their led don't even power up....

The pictures of relays are attached.


I found the full spec of the ssr relays voltage regulator I have



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Image(s)
   
Print this item

  the frequency of the digital inputs
Posted by: GDN20 - 12-04-2023, 09:06 AM - Forum: KC868-A4 - Replies (1)

hello. I want to connect the encoder to the inputs d1-d4. What is the maximum frequency at which they can work?

Print this item