Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,145
» Latest member: lv88expresss
» Forum threads: 4,259
» Forum posts: 21,101

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 379 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 362 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, HeadlessChrome, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: abc123
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 15
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 6
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 75
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,176
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 505
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,431
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 228
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 987
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 62
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,543

  KC868-HA RS485 button adapter firmware V107_SP231010
Posted by: admin - 10-16-2023, 02:59 AM - Forum: News - No Replies

improvement:
fixed CRC error

firmware download:

.zip   HA485_KU_V107_SP231010.zip (Size: 6.42 KB / Downloads: 1109)

Print this item

  [KC868-AG PRO] Tuya and scenes
Posted by: zolax - 10-15-2023, 08:29 AM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (14)

Hello,
I need to control 40 Tuya window actuators with one RF433MHz remote control.
For this I need to read 40 x 2 signals (window opening and closing) RF433MHz from my 99CH RF remote and create scenes in TUYA. The Kincony device is intended to act as an intermediary between the 99CH RF433MHz remote control (not Tuya) and the actuators (Tuya).
Previously, I bought KC-868-A4, but it only supports 32 RF signals and 4 outputs (I only need virtual ones for tuya), which practically allows for the control of only 4 actuators.

I bought KC868-AG PRO and the problem is that:
- in KC868-A4 PRO for e.g. output 1 there was a signal: output1:off, output 1:on and it worked very well
- in KC868-AG PRO I create e.g. Window Pusher, configured the RF signal but I have no on/off condition, only e.g. Scene1: scene and it doesn't work

Print this item

  Domoticz Plugin
Posted by: oxedgar - 10-13-2023, 09:05 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (14)

Hello,

Can you please update your Plug-in for domoticz to add support for KC868-A16?

I've been added with MQTT but i have many loop problems! If anybody have added Kincony products with mqtt . pls help me to make it working without toggle loops?

Print this item

  KC868-A32M wiring diagram
Posted by: KinCony Support - 10-13-2023, 07:02 AM - Forum: KC868-A32M - Replies (3)

   

Print this item

  how to wire OUTPUT voltage from power supply for KC868-A128
Posted by: admin - 10-13-2023, 12:31 AM - Forum: KC868-A128 - No Replies

   

Print this item

  Request free sample
Posted by: hayderismael - 10-12-2023, 06:07 PM - Forum: Apply for free sample product - No Replies

Hello, 

I want to request a free sample to start a project for controlling relays by Loxone and see its capability.

I appreciate your kind support.

Print this item

  Building a smart home system using kincony
Posted by: skench - 10-12-2023, 12:16 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (9)

Hi guys.
I started looking closely at kincony products, and would like to use it in my new apartment to build a smart home system.
I'm not an electrician and it's difficult to find a competent electrician who can draw up the diagram correctly. Therefore, I ask you to help with a description of what is needed and possibly with a diagram.
The apartment is planned to have more than 40+ 16A outlets, for example, to connect a microwave oven, a vacuum cleaner, a phone for charging, and so on.
I haven’t decided on the light yet, but I think there will be both a track system in the passage rooms, for example the hallway, and ordinary chandeliers in the rooms, for example in the kitchen or living room.

From what was written above, I think the main KC868-H32B PRO board with 32 output ports may no longer be enough. And we come to the question.
Question 1) Is it possible to somehow increase the number of ports from 32 to 50
Example::: I’ll give an analogy, we have a Cisco router; routers usually have few ports, switches with 48 ports are connected to them, if 48 ports of one switch are not enough, just another switch is connected and so on, I hope the analogy is clear. Is it also possible to increase the number of lines from 32 to 50, but without buying another KC868-H32B PRO??? If you can’t do without buying another KC868-H32B PRO main board, won’t they behave incorrectly with voice assistants? After all, both there and there, for example, channel 16, if I say, turn off the light on channel 16, will it accidentally turn off the server for me that is connected to channel 16, but on the first board?

Question 1.2) For example, I have a server that runs 24/7, will kincony (KC868-H32B PRO and KC868-E16 DIN RAIL) withstand such a load?

Question 1.3) If the KC868-H32B PRO or KC868-E16 DIN RAIL through which we will connect sockets in the apartment breaks down, if the main board or KC868-E16 DIN RAIL breaks down, will the sockets work in this case? Yes, I understand that I won’t be able to control them through HomeAssistant la primera, but will the same vacuum cleaner work if it’s connected to an outlet??


--- I also can’t understand the next point, we have some equipment that requires more than 16A, for example an induction hob in the kitchen, should I connect it past kincony?? As I understand from the input circuit breaker (for example, 64A), I connect another circuit breaker for the induction panel or are there better options??

--- Do I understand correctly, so that I can get the temperature in the apartment from sensors as an example, I also need a KC868-COLB board??? But she does not know how to work with the same Zigbee devices, how to connect, say, 10 different Zigbee sensors (thermostats for underfloor heating, heating, and so on)


I ask you to help with answers to three questions and two points that I described above after ---

Perhaps you have a visual diagram, even if there is not one element there, but the main thing is that it is clear how to connect it all.

Print this item

  how to install raspberry pi CM4 module to KinCony Server-Mini
Posted by: admin - 10-12-2023, 04:21 AM - Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module - No Replies

   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   

Print this item

  DEFINE BOARD ARDUINO
Posted by: Regis - 10-10-2023, 02:26 PM - Forum: KC868-A64 - Replies (3)

Hello, excuse me, I am new on the forum . I have a kc868_A64 and I want to code in ARDUINO

I have loaded  the kc868-arduino-library, but I don't know what BOARD to choose in the combo list : ESP32 Dev Module ? ESP32S2 Dev Module ? .... 

Thank a lot for your help



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  pip install rpi-rf for python
Posted by: admin - 10-10-2023, 01:06 PM - Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module - No Replies

pip3 install rpi-rf

Print this item