Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,112
» Latest member: EoN
» Forum threads: 4,257
» Forum posts: 21,086

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 516 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 499 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 14
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,368
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 944
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 21
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,508
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
09-28-2026, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 125
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,745
getting the A8A inputs to...
Forum: Development
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 08:38 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 305
Best way to read from N30
Forum: N30
Last Post: admin
09-27-2026, 12:20 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 79

  RF 433MHz Transmitter/Receiver range
Posted by: makaveledj - 06-30-2025, 09:13 AM - Forum: KC868-A16v3 - Replies (3)

Hello I have KC868 A16v3 board together with the RF 433MHz Receiver/Transmitter which comes in the pack. 

I have very short range about 6m straight line with no obstacles. Is it the Transmitter/Receiver that limits the range? 
How can I improve it to have better range? 
Should I buy transmitter/receiver with antenna, and if so, could you recommend me which model is compatible with the board?

Thank you Smile

Print this item

  USB Connection not recognized
Posted by: joe.sfeir@gmail.com - 06-30-2025, 02:54 AM - Forum: T16M - Replies (2)

Hi,

I am connecting my T16M to my PC with a USB for programming. The device is also powered with 24V, and is ON correctly.

The COM port does not appear in my device list. I tried installing CH340 and CP210 drivers manually, but it still does not appear.

Any tips on how to resolve this?

Thanks

Print this item

  UART KC868-A6
Posted by: dnwalker - 06-29-2025, 05:59 PM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (1)

Hello,
I have a question about the KC868-A6 board. Are pins 16 and 17 connected to the serial port on the board? I don't mean the RS232 port, but the white port on the board near the CPU.

Thanks and regards,
dnwalker

Print this item

  KC868 server16 and i2C
Posted by: fdcemb5 - 06-28-2025, 10:16 PM - Forum: KC868-Server Raspberry Pi4 local server - Replies (3)

I am trying to integrate the KC868 server 16 to add I2C hardware devices. I have done step 2
2. enable i2c for home assistant.
Add files to enable I2C
In the root of the hassos-boot partition, add a new folder called CONFIG.
In the CONFIG folder, add another new folder called modules.
Inside the modules folder add a text file called rpi-i2c.conf with the following content:
i2c-dev
In the root of the hassos-boot partition, edit the file called config.txt add two lines to it:
dtparam=i2c_vc=on
dtparam=i2c_arm=on


but i2c devices are not showing. See attached screenshot

Print this item

  MQTT Auto discovery problem
Posted by: makaveledj - 06-27-2025, 06:00 PM - Forum: KC868-A16v3 - Replies (6)

Hello everyone,
I am using board A16v3 with KCS v3.9.4 firmware.

I am trying to connect it with Home Assistant through ''MQTT (For Home Assistant)'' with auto discovery option set to ON, but unfortunately it cant connect to HA. I have watched kincony youtube videos and I am doing exactly the same, but with no success.

I have tried to connect with just the MQTT option and it connects just fine, but I would like to use the  ''MQTT (For Home Assistant)'' with auto discovery option. Have you came across such problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Print this item

  KC868 KCSv2.2.13 MQTT Update Issue
Posted by: paulbalinnel - 06-27-2025, 10:35 AM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (9)

Dear Kincony

I use KC868-A8 with KCS v2.2.13[img]/local/images/tank0.png[/img]

MQTT is connected correctly





The sensor is configured for ADC1, via MQTT entity

State topic*

KC868_A8/2CBCBB658D44/STATE

Value template
{{ value_json.adc1.value }}

Ground Feeder Tank Level
29 minutes ago (the sensor does not update)
1,171 V

setting adc1
channel name: channel 1
unit: v
Custom value1 ( value when adc/dac is 0 ): 0
Custom value2 ( value when adc/dac is max range ): 5
Threshold ( Send mqtt when the change of sampling value is greater than it ): 1


if I switch any output, the MQTT message does come, but no MQTT message when the ADC value changes

Print this item

  KC868-AG gpio usage
Posted by: Ditchdigger - 06-26-2025, 03:51 PM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (1)

Hello,

I recently received a kc868-ag unit and have successfully learned an ir key fob and transmitted, (via the KCS device webserver), the learned ir signal to the device being controlled. I would like to use the onboard gpio pins to enable a couple of the esp inputs to work via some dry contacts we have on our solar/inverter to start/stop our small propane generator with the ir signals. How to utilize the onboard free gpio's via the KCS webserver on the device? I don't see the option for Inputs, Outputs in the Index menu. Online, it shows the input and outputs at the webserver index. Perhaps I have to use another means to program the io's? I have installed the pins for the 16 gpio items on the board and would like to take a couple wires out to the inverter generator start contacts.

Thanks in Advance for your thoughts!, Matt

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7903]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7903]

Print this item

  Modifying analog Inputs
Posted by: danmolna - 06-26-2025, 03:10 PM - Forum: KC868-AIO - Replies (9)

Hi! 
I need 12pcs  0-5V analog inputs for a project and 16 DO. 
ESPHome. Home Assistant. 

As i see thist product is the most suitable from your catalogue. 
But it has 8 0-5V and 8 4-20mA AI-s. 

Is it possible to modify the 4-20mA inputs to 0-5V inputs by changing the resistances there to simmilar values like at the 0-5V inputs? 


Thanks!! 

Daniel

Print this item

  KC868-AG GPIO use with KCS firmware
Posted by: Ditchdigger - 06-26-2025, 02:37 PM - Forum: Development - Replies (4)

               
Hello,
I received a kc868-ag module the other day and was able to learn an ir remote key fob for our little propane generator and then re-transmit the signal using the transmit function on the ir part of the index menu of the webserver. This worked well. The application I have is to use a couple of gpio inputs from our solar/battery inverter dry contacts in order to start our little remote start generator up (start ir transmitter signal) and shut it down (stop ir signal) for charging. I cannot find Inputs or Outputs anywhere in the webserver index for using the gpio's. Online, it appears that inputs and outputs via gpio can be assigned via ifttt/custom protocols. I have the KC868.ag 2.2.14 bin file loaded on the module now. Is it possible to use the KCS firmware to enable the inputs to work with external, dry contacts with the ag model? I have the regular ag unit and not the pro unit. Thanks in advance!! Matt

Print this item

  Troubles UART
Posted by: ksarz - 06-26-2025, 08:54 AM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (12)

Hallo!
I bought a new KC868-A6 (V1.4SP) board.
I will planned work with relays and sensors (temperature and gas concentration). Programming in IDE 2.3.6 (nodeMCU-32S).
Questions.
1. Do I need to update (install firmware)?

2. How can I check the correctness of switching on/off of the relays (6 pcs) and LEDs?

3. Does the KC868-A6 V1.4SP board support UART with a supply voltage of +5 V? The Winsen Electronics ZM106, ZE16B, | MH-Z19B gas sensors that I selected require a supply of +5 V and data exchange only via UART. How can I implement this on the KC868-A6?

4. I2C does not work and cannot be diagnosed. Could this be the problem?

Thanks.

Print this item