Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,133
» Latest member: garghimanshu0857
» Forum threads: 4,257
» Forum posts: 21,094

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 309 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 281 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, AwarioBot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, HeadlessChrome, PetalBot, Semrush, bot

Latest Threads
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 52
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,074
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 472
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,392
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 171
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 975
Getting inconsistent/wron...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:40 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
KC868-HAv2 phantom press ...
Forum: KC868-HA /HA v2
Last Post: phrfpeixoto
09-29-2026, 01:57 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,518
KC868-A6 Analog inputs
Forum: KC868-A6
Last Post: Tomas4289
09-28-2026, 12:57 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 174
N60/N30/N20/N10 PC softwa...
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
09-28-2026, 12:49 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 1,839

  Wired Temperature Protector Sensor
Posted by: fdcemb5 - 07-20-2025, 05:05 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (8)

I am unable to determine how to connect the Wired Temperature Protector Sensor to the A32Pro or TA. help is needed

Print this item

Information UE CE certification
Posted by: lulu01 - 07-20-2025, 01:39 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (3)

Hello,

I saw the CE certificate on this page

https://www.kincony.com/cerfificate

and especially this one:

https://www.kincony.com/images/patent/CCJS.2411163.pdf

It does not mention H32B Pro. Is this board CE certified, and do you have the certificate?

Thank you

Print this item

  KC868-H32B configuration issue
Posted by: ahmed - 07-19-2025, 09:54 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (6)

I lost control to my controller H32B and switch terminal board with 2 wireless remote control.
The Kbox is not see the controller any more.
I used this video that you sent before to configure the controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJAfdPszRo
After press the ethernet E2 mode for 12 sec until yellow and white light up together i release pressing the button the controller switch off and on again no blue light lit up at the ethernet socket as the video.
Try to scan device list no succeed to see the ip adress to go to the page and configure the page.
What shall i do?
I think it needs to remote access the controller and try to resolve the problem to me i made 10th of trials to get the connection back agin.
The ethernet is lighting flashes at the ethernet socket.
The green light for ethernet is light quickly then goes off.
See attached photos    



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Print this item

  Home Assistant mqtt don't works - inputs/outputs unavailable
Posted by: AlenDinDon - 07-19-2025, 04:16 PM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (3)

Dear Kincony

I have a new  KC868_A8
I bought to use it with Home Assistant input/output

I set mqtt on the KC868_A8 as your guide and it works fine. Connection is done.

I have a problem on home assistant - it can find all the inputs/outputs but the are always unavailable. Can't work

Where is the problem?

I see the IP of the board is not set on the configuration file. Is it right?

the board is: KC868-A8-V1.7
home assistant is updated to last version

enclosed you can find the configuration.yaml file
how can I fix?

thank you in adavance, best regards from Italy!



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Image(s)
       

.txt   configuration.yaml.txt (Size: 5.67 KB / Downloads: 426)
Print this item

  a16 tuya code not working
Posted by: binslum - 07-19-2025, 01:58 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (1)

i have kc868=A16 with Tuya license but not workint
my yaml code



Attached Files
.txt   A16_yaml.txt (Size: 10.89 KB / Downloads: 402)
Print this item

  A32 pro and IFTTT
Posted by: fdcemb5 - 07-18-2025, 09:43 PM - Forum: KC868-A32/A32 Pro - Replies (8)

I have configured IFTTT to send an SMS once DI1 is True, but it doesn't send an SMS when DI1 is True. I changed DI to false it was the same result. 

I did test 4G SIM7600 and it worked perfectly. It can send the test SMS and can make test call. But in IFTTT configuration, it does'nt send SMS or make call.

Print this item

  Tuya adapter
Posted by: Saif Kitany - 07-18-2025, 06:58 PM - Forum: News - Replies (1)

I have 2 tuya adapters which connected to H32B and H32L.

Both tuya adapters are connect by wifi.

When my router turns off then i turn it on (sometimes because power outage), then I see the controllers in tuya app are offline. 

When I push the reset button on the Tuya adapters, then the controllers become online in tuya app.

Is there a way to let the controllers become online automatically after the router turns on again, without push rest button on Tuya adapter ?

Print this item

  i2c lcd_pcf8574 not working
Posted by: simdollaro - 07-17-2025, 08:33 PM - Forum: KC868-A2 - Replies (3)

i got this issue

[22:24:38][C][lcd_pcf8574:024]: PCF8574 LCD Display: 
[22:24:38][C][lcd_pcf8574:024]: Columns: 20, Rows: 4 
[22:24:38][C][lcd_pcf8574:028]: Address: 0x27 
[22:24:38][C][lcd_pcf8574:029]: Update Interval: 0.5s 
[22:24:38][E][lcd_pcf8574:031]: Communication failed 
[22:24:38][E][component:088]: Component display is marked FAILED: 

this my config


esp32:
  board: esp32dev
  framework:
    type: esp-idf
    
...............



i2c:
  sda: GPIO4
  scl: GPIO16
  id: i2c0
  scan: true
  #frequency: 100kHz
display:
  - platform: lcd_pcf8574
    dimensions: 20x4
    i2c_id: i2c0
    address: 0x27
    update_interval: 500ms
    lambda: |-
      it.strftime(0,0, "  %d-%m-%Y %H:%M", id(sntp_time).now());
      it.printf(0,1, "T Est %.1f-T Int %.1f", id(tt_ext).state, id(tt_int).state);
      it.printf(0,2, "GIARD %s  SCALE %s", id(giardino).state  ? "ON" : "OFF" , id(scale).state  ? "ON" : "OFF");
      it.printf(0,3, "GIARD %.0f  SCALE %.0f", id(giardino_work_time).state, id(scale_work_time).state);


--------------

what's wrong?
I already changed more displays , try invert sda/scl, try 3.3v and 5v also...

Print this item

  Electric heated floor + F16.
Posted by: skench - 07-17-2025, 12:27 PM - Forum: F16 - Replies (4)

I have a kinocny F16. Please tell me, I don't understand how to connect a heated floor and a thermostat to this controller to control an electric heated floor? Can you draw a simple diagram to understand the connection?

And also a question, I have 10 KinCony TS Tiny RS485 SHT30 coming to me, will I be able to connect everything to one F16 controller?

I'm going to use KSC v3 to control the heated floor and KinCony TS Tiny RS485 SHT30 sensors.


Thansk for you support and very nice product.

Print this item

  Loxone RS485
Posted by: marekzerzan - 07-15-2025, 03:08 PM - Forum: KinCony integrate with Loxone home automation - Replies (16)

I noticed that Kincony also has RS485 communication, it is more difficult, but it seems safer to me without dependence on the local network.

Does anyone have experience with this integration please?

Maybe first question it's Modbus RS485 or "RAW" RS485?

I am new owner "KC868-A32M 32 Channel ESP32 MOSFET Board".
I'm currently struggling to see it on the network at all, it may have DHCP set up, but I can't see it anywhere on the network after connecting.

Print this item