Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,157
» Latest member: Dextra Labs
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,106

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 186 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 167 Guest(s)
AhrefsBot, Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: admin
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 12
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 325
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 62
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 115
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,330
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 541
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,487
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,009

  Comparison for different H32 boards
Posted by: lulu01 - 03-10-2024, 09:05 AM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (7)

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace an existing home automation system and the KC868 products look great. I already tested a KC868-H32B and I'm convinced.

However I am lost between the different products. What are the differences between H32B, H32W, H32LW? Is there a comparison table?

Thank you!

Print this item

  outpot ports, they automatically turn off after a second.
Posted by: itzek - 03-10-2024, 08:27 AM - Forum: KC868-Server Raspberry Pi4 local server - Replies (1)

I installed the server and configured it with mqtt and it appears on the dashboard. In addition, I connected the kc868-e16. When I turn on one or all of the outpot ports, they automatically turn off after a second. How can I fix this?

Print this item

  KC868-A128 integration with MQTT
Posted by: kkabuu - 03-09-2024, 06:30 PM - Forum: KC868-A128 - Replies (10)

Hello!

The KC868-A128 can be integrated with MQTT in Home Assistant?
I'm using this firmware version for  KC868-A128:  v1.0.27.
If yes, what are the steps and the configuration lines in the "configuration.yaml" file in Home Assistant?

Thank you!

Print this item

  DS18B20 not detected in EPSHOME
Posted by: gigib - 03-08-2024, 10:53 PM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (9)

Hello

Thank you for your support so far. I was able to see DS18B20 temperature sensor with KCS firmware, but then I loaded ESPhome as I was planning to use 6 sensors in the same wire.
After loading ESPHome I'm not able to see a single sensor anymore ( I have left only one for tests):



Code:
[23:48:45][I][i2c.arduino:069]: Results from i2c bus scan:
[23:48:45][I][i2c.arduino:075]: Found i2c device at address 0x21
[23:48:45][I][i2c.arduino:075]: Found i2c device at address 0x22
[23:48:45][I][i2c.arduino:075]: Found i2c device at address 0x24
[23:48:45][I][i2c.arduino:075]: Found i2c device at address 0x25
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:076]:  Pin: GPIO14
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:077]:  Update Interval: 60.0s
[23:48:47][W][dallas.sensor:080]:  Found no sensors!
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:075]: DallasComponent:
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:076]:  Pin: GPIO32
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:077]:  Update Interval: 60.0s
[23:48:47][W][dallas.sensor:080]:  Found no sensors!
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:075]: DallasComponent:
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:076]:  Pin: GPIO33
[23:48:47][C][dallas.sensor:077]:  Update Interval: 60.0s
[23:48:47][W][dallas.sensor:080]:  Found no sensors!
[23:48:57][E][dallas.sensor:112]: Requesting conversion failed



Is the following configuration correct for KC868-A16 and onewire sensor detection?


Code:
i2c:
  sda: 4
  scl: 5
  scan: true
  id: bus_a
 
dallas:
  - pin: GPIO14
  - pin: GPIO32
  - pin: GPIO33



Thanks
Gigi

Print this item

  Home Assistant setting
Posted by: Powerdata - 03-07-2024, 11:47 PM - Forum: KC868-AI - Replies (5)

Hello,

I brought KC868-AI - took me awhile to setting up to work with Home Assistant.  Finally got it to working.

I wired it up all doors in my house to PCB boards.... all door sensors using reed switch.

Got it working as it updating status to Home Assistant BUT.... it shown WRONG information.....  

when door are closed   - it shown in Home Assistant "On / Open",  
when door are open     - it shown "Off / Closed"

thats not right.


How to make it invert to make  correct status ?

Print this item

  Apply free sample of KinCony IoT product - Youtube channel
Posted by: solutionfinder - 03-07-2024, 04:50 PM - Forum: Apply for free sample product - Replies (1)

I am applying for a free sample of Kincony product:- KC868-A4.

I have a YouTube channel regarding Electronic project education link:- https://www.youtube.com/@SolutionFinder

recent project development artificial indri is a device which helps to communication for paralyzed & hospitalized person. 
https://youtube.com/shorts/t2MTlgr7StU?s..._KMFtD7xVc

also work as a freelance for product development consultancy to college students and tech companies.  

work sample for home automation:-  https://youtube.com/shorts/farjTntdv60?s...0SVlp5KzIM

Print this item

  KC868-A8 only with standard tasmota firmware possible
Posted by: DieterN - 03-07-2024, 03:26 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (6)

Hello all
I have flashed my KC868-A8 with Tasmota32.de fw.(https://tasmota.github.io/install/)
it works.

When I will flah the KC868-A8 firmware(KC868-A8-Tasmota-firmware.bin) with this tool,
I get an error like this:
   

and the board has no function.
Then i use the tasmota.de fw again, flash works but without

Configuration - Configure PCF8574  menu.
So i cant use the relais
Please help.
best regards

Print this item

  LCD I2C not working
Posted by: Wickfut - 03-07-2024, 05:04 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (2)

Are there any instructions on fitting a 20 x 4 I2C LCD display?

I've never had a problem using these displays with an ESP32, but I cannot get it to work via the I2C extender port on the KC868-A8M

TIA

Print this item

  use of I2C connection
Posted by: Gerrit - 03-06-2024, 02:41 PM - Forum: KC868-AP / ADR - Replies (1)

Is it possible to use the white I2C plug on the kc868-ap board. If yes to what gpio numbers are the pins connected? 
I would like to use this to connect pushbuttons via a IC bus interface as remotely I do not have enough wires to connect all the wall pushbuttons directly to the inputs of thet board.  I use  esphome

Print this item

  KC868-D16 16 CH through Siemens logo 8.3
Posted by: onik_serj - 03-06-2024, 12:09 PM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (2)

Good afternoon!
I can control KC868-D16 16 CH using Siemens Logo 8.3
and KC868-D16 16 CH 230 volt lamps?
My entire automation is built on a Siemens Logo 8.3 controller and all the lights work on 230 volts.
I want to leave the old switches that are connected to Siemens Logo 8.3 but control the KC868-D16

Print this item