Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,157
» Latest member: Dextra Labs
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,105

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 325 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 306 Guest(s)
Amazonbot, Applebot, Baidu, Bing, Bytespider, Crawl, DataForSeoBot, Google, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: newdos
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: admin
Today, 08:40 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 324
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
Today, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 60
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 17
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 113
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,327
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 538
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,483
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 263
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,008

  Updating ESPHome By Windows OS Command Line
Posted by: admin - 02-22-2024, 08:27 AM - Forum: Getting Started with ESPHome and Home Assistant - No Replies

windows command line:
pip3 install esphome --upgrade
Or
pip3 install esphome -U

Print this item

  how to use ESPHome dashboard in Windows OS
Posted by: admin - 02-20-2024, 11:50 AM - Forum: Getting Started with ESPHome and Home Assistant - No Replies

(You have installed Python and ESPHome component, we have another lesson for it)
1.  create folder called "config".
2.  windows CMD mode , input command:  esphome dashboard config/
3. use web browser login with "localhost:6052"

Print this item

  KC868-A8M SIM7600 GPRS Disconnected
Posted by: deepthasm - 02-19-2024, 04:29 PM - Forum: KC868-A8M - Replies (11)

Hi,
Recently I bought KC868-A8M with SIM7600 module and Installed the latest KCS firmware (KCS_KC868_A8M_V2.1.9). I enabled the GSM on the network settings page. But, I'm getting "GPRS : disconnected" on monitor page. Try to clicking "Phone test" but I'm getting "error".

Following are the logs for reference.

[1B][0;32mI (2958) phy_init: phy_version 4670,719f9f6,Feb 18 2021,17:07:07[1B][0m
I (3046) wifi:mode : softAP (08:f9:e0:8a:ee:29)
I (3047) wifi:Total power save buffer number: 16
I (3047) wifi:Init max length of beacon: 752/752
I (3049) wifi:Init max length of beacon: 752/752
[1B][0;32mI (3054) web_server: Starting HTTP Server on port: '80'[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3061) gpio: GPIO[0]| InputEn: 1| OutputEn: 0| OpenDrain: 0| Pullup: 1| Pulldown: 1| Intr:0 [1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3069) ntp: tz:UTC+0[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3069) UDP SERVER: Socket created[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3075) UDP SERVER: Socket bound, port 4001[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3069) RF: RCSwitch->nReceiverInterrupt=16 gpio_pin_sel=65536[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3087) gpio: GPIO[16]| InputEn: 1| OutputEn: 0| OpenDrain: 0| Pullup: 1| Pulldown: 0| Intr:3 [1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3097) RF: Start RF receiver[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3097) uart: queue free spaces: 20[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3104) gprs: gprs init success.[1B][0m
[1B][0;32mI (3115) pcf857x: pcf857x init.[1B][0m
eFuse Two Point: NOT supported
eFuse Vref: Supported
[1B][0;32mI (3117) analog: ---->adc1 thresholdd : 0[1B][0m

So on, 

I checked SIM7600 module connecting directly to the Computer using USB. Module is working perfectly and can send and receive both SMS and Voice call.


Please help.



Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Image(s)
       
Print this item

  How expand input using I2C bus?
Posted by: DaddyLee76 - 02-19-2024, 12:08 PM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (9)

Hello! 
I bought two kc868-a8 and configured them via esphome. 
For the moment I'm using 8 digital input + 2 analog input as binary sensor and all 8 output.
I have 2 question. 
- Does it possible toggle one or more relays of the first card when I press one button of the second card? i know that I can use Home assistant for that but I'd like to know if there is a another way to do that.
- how can I expand input ports using IIC? 
Regards

Print this item

  KC868-A16 expansion
Posted by: KP9 - 02-19-2024, 11:02 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (4)

Hello, how can I extend inputs and outputs?
Can I use KC868-HA V2?
   

Print this item

Brick Looking to Automate Home
Posted by: kazezx - 02-19-2024, 07:42 AM - Forum: DIY Project - Replies (3)

Hello,

I'm looking to automate my home which i will soon complete building in the coming months.
I have been watching your Youtube videos and the items used inside the electricity distribution board seems adequate for my DIY project.

The main Application that i would like to use is the Home Assistant which would be hosted on a personal Home Server/HomeLab Server alongside other networking services such as NAS and Streaming Media Server.
My Automations (using less than 32 Channels) would mostly consist of controlling lighting bulbs, fans, Air Conditioners and some other low power driven appliances mostly connected to traditional switches like these.

Which Kincony product would be required for such a project?
a) Server : Kincony KC868-Server or KC868-H32B Pro
b) Raspberry Pi : Is it mandatory to use a RPI or can i use another SBC such as Zimaboard or a mini PC hosting Home Assistant via Virtualization.
c) Relay modules : would the KC868-E16V2 X2 be enough for the low current switches and other appliances?
d) Ability to add other smart devices such as Alexa and Google Home, Zigbee etc.
e) Is it possible to use MCB Breakers which are available locally in my Country (Mauritius)?
f) Would using a custom Aluminium cabinet to place the devices cause any unsafe/hazards scenarios?
g) Ability to add analog/digital input devices in the future.
h) Energy monitoring per output capabilities.

Thank you for your suggestions and time in advance.

Print this item

  KC868-A8 PH and ORP sensor
Posted by: eireit - 02-18-2024, 07:21 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (3)

Witch PH and chlorine sensor do you recommend for KC868-A8 (swimmingpool)?

Print this item

  Product Idea
Posted by: Lory - 02-18-2024, 06:48 PM - Forum: Suggestions and feedback on KinCony's products - Replies (3)

Hello.

I would like to buy boards that combine KC868-A32 relay board and M30 30CH AC energy meter board into a single board.

No need of 32 Channels, 16 Channels will be enough.

No need of leds or phisical switches because it will be controlled via RJ45 on Esphome/Homeassistant.

Small size and suitable for rack mount into power distribution box.

AC measurements via direct wiring, like a smart plug does (no clamps needed).

I couldn't find anything like that on the market and I think It will be the ideal board to install on home domotics.

Best,

Print this item

  Sample code
Posted by: fiatfanatic - 02-18-2024, 05:49 AM - Forum: KC868-A6 - Replies (1)

Hi,

in the advertisement for the KC868-A6, there is an image of an extensive library of samples. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them. Can anyone help?

[Image: Sanple-Code.png]

Print this item

  KC868-H32x CPU
Posted by: v1rtus - 02-17-2024, 05:55 PM - Forum: KC868-HxB series Smart Controller - Replies (3)

Hello,

Could you please share what CPU is used for KC868-H32B?

The context is that some time ago I was discussing that I cannot upgrade my controller to latest firmware. It was find out that I have H32 controller with CPU STM32F103 and I was suggested to replace CPU to AT32F403.

Yesterday I replaced the CPU and wanted to  flash to it bootloader and firmware, however I cannot found this CPU in STVP software.

Could you please advice with that?


I have found out why I cannot flash it, because I have ATmega CPU. Anyway is it possible to flash kincony bootloader to ATmega?

Print this item