Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 10,157
» Latest member: Dextra Labs
» Forum threads: 4,260
» Forum posts: 21,107

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 15 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 9 Guest(s)
Crawl, PetalBot, bot

Latest Threads
remember relay state
Forum: KC868-E16T
Last Post: greeryan
1 hour ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 329
Bricked KC868-A16
Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller
Last Post: admin
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 12
It looks like it's broken...
Forum: KinCony Server-Mini / Server-16 Raspberry Pi4 relay module
Last Post: admin
Yesterday, 08:36 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 64
Bidirectional reading
Forum: N10
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 11:35 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
Update to latest esphome
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-05-2026, 12:05 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 115
KC868-A16 ethernet work w...
Forum: KC868-A16
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:43 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 26,333
B32M maximum voltage
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: admin
10-04-2026, 11:52 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 541
m16v2 energy meter - cali...
Forum: KC868-M16 / M1 / MB / M30
Last Post: admin
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 2,488
oCBot: KC868-A6/A16 as a ...
Forum: DIY Project
Last Post: oCBot
10-01-2026, 01:32 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
N20 Energy RS485 Modbus P...
Forum: N20
Last Post: admin
10-01-2026, 12:43 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,009

  Ajuda
Posted by: claudio - 02-17-2024, 04:12 PM - Forum: KC868-A8S - Replies (2)

Hello, please help me set up an IoT MQTT panel app to monitor and control the inputs and outputs of the kc 686-A8 board on the Kcs kincony in kcs it is already configured correctly, I just need to put the topic subtopic settings i polyoad on and off I've already done user authentication for an mqtt, just put the topic and action

Print this item

  flasg esp unexpected error
Posted by: manos nikitas - 02-16-2024, 06:56 PM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (15)

Hello guys i bought the KC868-a8 followed the tutorial i saw on youtube and when i tried to flash the esp as intructed i get the following error:|

Changing baud rate to 1500000
Changed.
- Flash Size: 4MB
Unexpected error: Error while retrieving firmware file 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jason2866/ESP_Flasher/factory/bootloader/esp32/bin/bootloader_dout_40m.elf': 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jason2...ut_40m.elf

any ideas? thanks

Print this item

  Questions and requests
Posted by: tech1977 - 02-16-2024, 01:30 PM - Forum: KC868-E16T - Replies (5)

Hi,
I received the board, It seems like a great relay board to me Wink

-can the ETH WEB Server work together with tuya?
-can analog inputs work with Tuya?
-How can I use an contact input with a physical button to turn all the others off and on all the relays together?
-why with Alexa if I say turn off or turn on all E16T does it turn on and off only the first 4 relays?
-why are the 16 channels not dry contact but 24v?

Thanks for support

Print this item

  problem communicating with device (did work, now it doesn't)
Posted by: Skankrabbit - 02-16-2024, 11:42 AM - Forum: KC868-A8 - Replies (9)

Hi, I'm having difficulties with this device (KC868-A8). I have it plugged into my ethernet switch with cat6 cable, and into my computer with usb. at first I was able to see the device from ESPHome running on Home Assistant and configure through home assistant. Now it does not detect the device when I try to +New Device it just says initialising but never detects it. Also, the ethernet socket on the device no longer lights up (im sure it had yellow light before when I plug in the ethernet cable).
Has my device's ethernet/serial connection failed?

Print this item

  Add KinCony modbus energy meter to home assistant using raspberry pi's RS485 port
Posted by: admin - 02-16-2024, 03:23 AM - Forum: KC868-Server Raspberry Pi4 local server - Replies (20)

how to integrate KinCony modbus energy meter to home assistant using raspberry pi's RS485 port

A. use "inCony_Meter_config_tool" change RS485 " Parity: EVEN "  to " Parity: NONE ", because we found home assistant can't work with "EVEN", KinCony energy meter default setting is "EVEN".
A-1: connect energy meter to PC by USB-RS485 adatper:
   
A-2: first time, use RS485 setting,  Parity: EVEN (Chinese word on left is : 偶校验)  click "打开" (open serial port) button.

.zip   KinCony_Meter_config_tool.zip (Size: 20.55 KB / Downloads: 906)
   
A-3: click "无校验" (None) button, set  Parity: NONE
until now,  "Parity" is set completed.

if you want change meter ID from 1, you can "set the meter ID", such as input 1,2,3,.... then click "改表号+读" (write button), it will set the ID for meter.
if you have changed  Parity: NONE, you want connect to serial port again, you need change serial setting,  Parity=None, Chinese word is "无校验",then click "读" (Read) button, you will read all data from meter.
   

now the meter hardware setting is complete, then you can connect meter to KC868-Server or Server-Mini's RS485 port directly. see photo:
   
config HA yaml as here:
   

.txt   KinCony_modbus_meter.txt (Size: 1.43 KB / Downloads: 644)
modbus:
  - name: hub1
    type: serial
    baudrate: 9600
    bytesize: 8
    method: rtu
    parity: N
    port: /dev/ttyS0
    stopbits: 1

    sensors:
    - name: meter-voltage
      slave: 1
      address: 100
      input_type: holding
      data_type: float32
      count: 2
      precision: 2
      unit_of_measurement: V
      device_class: voltage

    - name: meter-current
      slave: 1
      address: 106
      input_type: holding
      data_type: float32
      count: 2
      precision: 2
      unit_of_measurement: A
      device_class: current

    - name: meter-power
      slave: 1
      address: 118
      input_type: holding
      data_type: float32
      count: 2
      precision: 2
      unit_of_measurement: kW
      device_class: power
     
    - name: meter-factor
      slave: 1
      address: 142
      input_type: holding
      data_type: float32
      count: 2
      precision: 2
    #  unit_of_measurement:
      device_class: power_factor

    - name: meter-frequency
      slave: 1
      address: 144
      input_type: holding
      data_type: float32
      count: 2
      precision: 2
      unit_of_measurement: Hz
      device_class: frequency

    - name: meter-consumption
      slave: 1
      address: 0
      input_type: holding
      data_type: float32
      count: 2
      precision: 2
      unit_of_measurement: kWh
      device_class: energy_storage
add meter to HA dashboard:
   

Print this item

  RF Remote control nothing received
Posted by: Serci - 02-15-2024, 07:06 PM - Forum: KC868-AG / AG Pro / AG8 / Z1 - Replies (10)

Hello,

I bought a K868-AG in order to control some
remote controlled plugs maclean with the remote control MCE07  (https://aio.lv/en/product--maclean-mce07--304163)
and also a curtain with a remote AC114-01B

I configured the K868-AG with tasmota

I'm able to receive RF from other remote control but not the two I bought the product for.

What are the problem specifically with those remote control ? since it does work with other remote control, I do not think, I'm doing anything wrong.

I saw that the capabilities off sonoff rf bridge could be extended by adding portish firmware.
Does it exist for k868-AG ?
Is there anything I could do to make it work ?

Print this item

  KC868-server Ultrasonic and Gas sensors
Posted by: Mandlap - 02-15-2024, 10:31 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (5)

Please advice on testing ultrasonic sensor (HC-SR04) with KC868-Server. I have a power source of 5Vdc. I'm trying to figure where to connect the "Echo" and "Trigger" pins on the Server and will appreciate the ESPhome code. 
I'm also testing the gas sensor (MQ8), trying to figure where to connect the "Dout" and Aout" pins on the Server and will appreciate the ESPhome code.

Print this item

  KC868-A8 Help
Posted by: Vaughan2024 - 02-14-2024, 10:52 PM - Forum: KC868-A series and Uair Smart Controller - Replies (5)

I recently brought a new board in order to connect to my home assistant via esphome. 
I have been following the training from lesson 21 in order to experiment with writing the code unfortunately I am getting errors and cannot upload to the device.
I was wanting to just set up a basic example like lesson 21 with 8 inputs 8 outputs and a temperature sensor and get them to show up in home assistant when I copy the code from lesson 21 and modify to suit my network specification I cannot upload.
any help would be appreciated.

https://www.kincony.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=824

Print this item

  Set ON/OFF one channel of digital output
Posted by: kloper360 - 02-14-2024, 11:46 AM - Forum: KC868-A16 - Replies (6)

I just got my boards and wanted to test the HTTP GET SET commands to read or set the IOs, but somehow I am not abel to do it. 
Hope somebody here can help me find the issue.

I got this documentation: https://www.kincony.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=2871
It explains clearly what commands to use. 
For example: http://192.168.1.200/ctrl.cgi?secret=abc...=1&value=1
This should set the Output1 to HIGH, but I its not and I am getting the messege in the browser: {"code":-2,"status":"http not open"}

According to the documentation I need to set the "secret" in the board settings, but I cant find that field anywhere.
I am using version: v2.2.2

I can access the board over the IP, I can monitor IOs and I can set them manually to high or low... its only that my HTTP request command doesnt do it.

The other issue is, I cant seem to trigger digital input... atleast its never showing green in the monitor page. I tryed to apply 12V and 24V to it, but nothing is registered. Do digital inputs need to be activated somehow first?

I am using a 24V power supply to digital input ground and pin1.

Thanks in advanced!

Print this item

  Kcs question
Posted by: andrewbenito - 02-14-2024, 09:28 AM - Forum: "KCS" v2 firmware system - Replies (5)

Hello. With kcs, it is possible that two boards e16p to talk with each other? I mean, I want with an digital pin from board 1 to control an output from board 2. It is possible? Thx

Print this item