KC868-H8W smart control box is the WiFi version of KC868-H8 smart control box. Both functions and interfaces are identical. KC868-H8W connects the Internet through WiFi wireless, and KC868-H8 connects the Internet through Ethernet interface.
KC868-H8 Interface Definition Diagram
KC868-H8 Application Solution — Smart Lighting Control
If the load is larger than 2000W, the power expansion can be achieved by using solid state relay. Its working principle is as follows:
This is PC software for KC868-H8, It can control by LAN (local control) or WAN (remote control)
This is config manu, The title and copyright and all relays’ name can be changed by yourself.
Working Voltage： DC 12V
Material：Fire resistance ABS、metal shell
Working Temp： -20℃~70℃
Working Humidity： 20%RH ~ 80%RH
Output Load：each 250V/10A
Input port qty：8 ports
Output port qty：8 ports
1. Supporting RS232 and Ethernet communication mode
2. Remote controlling the opening/closing of 8 routes or 8 groups’ circuits.
3. Supporting 8 ports input of sensor switching value.
4. Supporting secondary development
5. Supporting APP remote controlling
6. Widely used for lights controlling of kinds of occasion (like Indoor, theater or Amusement Park etc) and switching of mechanical equipments, and management of the computers in the cyber bar and so on.
1. Highly reliable connection column, independent and isolated route,Make sure the products more stable and safe.
2. Relay output pole connection method as shown below, each color represents one route, each route is equal an independent switch.
3. Adopting ARM core chip as the core processor, industrial stability and good anti-jamming.
4. Professional shell design, fixed through the positioning hole, or fixed on the guide rail directly.
5. Perfect power input filter, ensuring adequate capacitance.
6. Adopting advanced and stable communication protocol, providing reliable and smooth communication procedures.
7. Providing the upgrade tool, the products can be upgraded by the users; Or can be upgraded by the device supplier through the network.
8. Providing 1 year technical maintenance and free new edition host computer software
Products Usage Instructions
Wiring and Installation
1. Connecting network line or RS232 serial port
2. Connecting the lamp and power into the corresponding output pole, according to below diagram.
3. When need to control one group or groups lights, connecting the line into the
corresponding output poles.
4. Connecting the 12V power adapter to charge
5. When the detection sensors are available, connecting them into the input port.
1. Opening the network debugging tool to detect the IP address and port of the device (see below figure)
2. Clicking【Device】, see below figure
3. Double clicking 【the Name】, set up the network parameter of the device
4. Choosing the working mode, TCP is for local area network setting or secondary development; UDP is for APP controlling.
5. Opening 【Relay】software, inputting IP address and port, clicking 【connecting】(see below figure)
6. It’s 8 ways, choosing 8 output is ok.
Development Communication Protocol
1. Relay Controlling(SET):
2. Relay Status(READ):
3. Input Status(GET_INPUT):
4. Trigger Alarm(ALARM):
BACKSTAGE RETURN: RELAY-ALARM-x(1bytealarmchannel),OK/ERROR
Re: Without receiving the RETURN, ALARM will be re-triggered every 3 seconds, totally re-triggered 3 times.
6. Serial Number acquisition(HOST):
RELAY-HOST-NOW(under TCP working mode)
RETURN: HOST-CHKLIC-97813679bd8cc4c42ddb6c27(return host serial number)
7. Relay Groups Controlling(SET_ALL):
8. Relay Groups Status(STATE):
9. Status Testing(TEST):
Re: under this status, the pack_num isn’t working.
Development Program Toolkit
We supply complete source program Toolkit of VS2005(Microsoft Visual Studio 2005) , and we give the controlling examples through RS232 serial port and Ethernet socket,to help customers carrying on the secondary development.
PC can control the relay switch, and also show the input state.Details showed from below screenshots.
We can supply the DEMO code of C++Builder, Delphi, VB.Net, Python and iOS versoins.
This is a Hello World hareware verion of Demo code.
Follows are our demo video on youtube can help you(The video is KC868-H32 for 32 relays. Because of KC868-H8 and KC868-H32 using the same communication protocol, so you can refer to the videos below. KC868-H8 have 8 relays, KC868-H32 have 32 relays):
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/bzGqjfezX74
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/hPWLbGwdGmM
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/RVWvRN8yKWs
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/QM8E4NF2NNE
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/HlxVVIB2yXk
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/mcVRVmfB2tE
view video on this page: https://youtu.be/Lu1F06ZosCU