Working Voltage： DC 12V
Material：Fire resistance ABS、metal shell
Working Temp： -20℃~70℃
Working Humidity： 20%RH ~ 80%RH
Output Load：each 250V/10A
Input port qty：8 ports
Output port qty：8 ports
- Supporting RS232 and Ethernet communication mode
- Remote controlling the opening/closing of 8 routes or 8 groups’ circuits.
- Supporting 8 ports input of sensor switching value.
- Supporting secondary development
- Supporting APP remote controlling
- Widely used for lights controlling of kinds of occasion (like Indoor, theater or Amusement Park etc) and switching of mechanical equipments, and management of the computers in the cyber bar and so on.
1. Highly reliable connection column, independent and isolated route,Make sure the products more stable and safe.
2. Relay output pole connection method as shown below, each color represents one route, each route is equal an independent switch.
3. Adopting ARM core chip as the core processor, industrial stability and good anti-jamming.
4. Professional shell design, fixed through the positioning hole, or fixed on the guide rail directly.
5. Perfect power input filter, ensuring adequate capacitance.
6. Adopting advanced and stable communication protocol, providing reliable and smooth communication procedures.
7. Providing the upgrade tool, the products can be upgraded by the users; Or can be upgraded by the device supplier through the network.
8. Providing 1 year technical maintenance and free new edition host computer software
- Connecting network line or RS232 serial port
- Connecting the lamp and power into the corresponding output pole,
according to the right diagram.
- When need to control one group or groups lights, connecting the line into the
corresponding output poles.
- Connecting the 12V power adapter to charge
- There are 8 channels input port for switching value signal;
E.g: when you have a temperature detective sensor, you can connect the signal
into the input port.(Pls note that it’s the “up and down” for one group port).
- There are two power output port, next to the signal input port.
One is 12V, one is 9V. When you need 12V or 9V power for some other device, you can connect them directly.
(Pls also note that it’s the “up and down” for one group port).