- power failure sensor introduce:
- A. Product characteristics:
The power-off sensor will output N/O and N/C switching value signal, when any phase is power off from the phase A, phase B and phase C of the three-phase AC, or the municipal power grid is power off.
It is suitable for kinds of industries, such as communication room, hospital, power supply, the customs, banks, government, factories and so on.
It can advice the alarm of power-on and power-off through customized smart phone or GSM message.
- B. Technical performance:
- 1.Alarm mode: when phaseA, phase B and phase C in the three-phase AC power or 220v power grid are monitored by the power-off sensor, any phase is power off, the sensor will output the N/O and N/C switching value signal.
- 2.Monitoring voltage: AC380v + 20%, AC220v + 20%, 380v three-phase three-wire system (customized).
- High voltage isolation: the insulation voltage of the detectorand trigger is greater than 1500v.
- Flame-retardant and explosion-proof: made of semiconductor contactless switch element, itwill never appear the spark phenomenon when it is on and off. So itcan be used in flame retardant and explosion-proof occasions.
- 5.Safe and reliable: there is no heating element. It will not occur temperature rising phenomenon when long-term high temperatureand high voltage operation. The shell will not become hot when touching by hand
- 6.Working environment: temperature-30 ℃~ + 90 ℃, relative humidity ≤ 90% RH.
- 7. Volume: 86*36*58 mm.
- C. Installation
- 380V installation
(1) A, B, C and N terminals of the sensor are respectively connected to phase A, phase B, phase C and zero wire of AC380v.
(2) The N/C of the sensor (normal closed), COM (common), N/O (normal open) is the dry contact of the relay.
- 220V installation
A, B and C terminal of the sensor connect together to the live wire of the AC220v, and
N terminal connects to the null wire of the AC220v.