distribution board customsize design:
1. remote / locally control 20 channel AC220V 1 phase power output by mobile phone and PC application.
2. use DC24v 40A DC contactor.
3. use dry contactor sensor trigger output power.
4. support connect with analog DC 0-5v sensors and digital sensors and DS18B20 temperature sensors.
5. input sensors trigger output automatic by IFTTT command preset by yourself. Timer work in locally.
6. connect with network by ethernet.
7. support use RF 433M wireless remoter to control every relay independently
8. use any brand’s dry contactor wall switch button to turn ON/OFF every relay and ALL ON / ALL OFF connect with “switch terminal board”.
9. support integrate with home assistant by MQTT.
YouTube video tour: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUWhE_6LeOSUgDlpb4aF07yCfpKxLjC8
KinCony technical support forum: https://www.kincony.com/forum/