Intelligent irrigation remote controlling system consists of automatic controlling technology, communication technology, computer technology and so on. The system is mainly designed for daily irrigation control and management in fields such as farmland, garden, facility of agriculture and so on. By means of modern science and technology, the system can reduce the cost of manpower; improve the efficiency of automatic production and save water resources.
A. Scenarios suitable for intelligent remote pumping & irrigation:
- Large area management of farmland
- The distance between the managers and the site is relatively long.
- The environment with frequent control required
- The condition under rainy or worse weather
B. The basic frame of the control system:
It is mainly composed of the center control system KC868-H8 device and solenoid valve or motor and other equipments. The main structure diagram is as below:
If you want to connect more equipments, please choose KC868-H32 controller, which is the corresponding wiring diagram.
From the frame diagram, we can see that the system can be divided into two parts: control host and actuator.
The general actuator is a solenoid value or a motor.
The solenoid valve can be connected with a water pump, a nutrient supplement device etc, and it can open and close the through-flow of the gas and the liquid with power on. There are different solenoid valve as different the model and different rated voltage; and the on-off mode is normally open and normally closed. It’s showed the most commonly used DC 12v solenoid valve in the figure.
The motor is used for pumping, and the rated voltage used in general agricultural and industrial fields is AC 380V. The AC contactor can be selected according to the voltage and power of the loading devices.
The KC868-H8 device can be connected to the WAN network or LAN network. When connecting to WAN, it can be remote controlled; when connecting to the LAN, it can be point-to-point controlled through the client software on computer.
C. How to realize intelligent remote pumping irrigation:
- Connect the solenoid valve to the output of the KC868-H8 device and connect to the power source with series connection (controlled by the solenoid valve)
- The AC contactor is connected to the output of the KC868-H8 device; the motor is connected to the AC contactor (controlled by the motor)
- Connect the KC868-H8 device to the network cable (which can be connected to the network) and get the device power on; if there is no cable network, you can add 4G wireless router to convert it into a cable network.
- Configure the IP parameter of the KC868-H8 device (generally, as default, it is in DHCP mode, and is online automatically with cable internet)
- If you want to watch the real-time situation of pumping irrigation, you can add a webcam.
- Install the app to your mobile phone (scan the QR code for Apple / Android phones via the official website) or PC software (downloaded via the official website).
- The function of manual control, timing control and trigger linkage can be realized by mobile phone app, and the manual control function can be realized by PC software.
D. Software usage effect diagram
E. Application case:
Put the pump in to the water channel; normally the rated voltage of the water pump is 380V three-phase system power supply.
To make sure the safety, the KC868-H8 and related electronic accessories are installed in the iron box.
In this case, two water pumps are used, so accordingly two AC contactors are installed in the box. (see below picture)
After fixing the two power distribution boxes on the wall, connect the cable internets into the KC868-H8 device, meanwhile connect the power source of 380V three-phase into the master switches of the two boxes, as well as the nature wire from the below power source box.
The working current of the solenoid valve should not exceed the rated voltage and current of the relay of the KC868-H8 device.
The motor is connected by the AC contactor. The working voltage and current of the motor cannot exceed the rated voltage and current of the AC contactor.
If there is no cable network in the field, 4G wireless router can be used to convert the signal into a cable network.