1. add 8 channel dimmer control by webpage.
2. support http command for developer integrate to third-party software to change brightness and read output brightness.
3. add web config password.
4. RS485 address set by webpage.
5. support use MQTT function. it will easy integrate to third-party software, like home assistant…
how to integrate to home assistant by MQTT, see this link: https://www.kincony.com/kc868-d8-integrate-home-assistant-by-mqtt.html
6. add option on config webpage, you can chose whether relay will remember the state before power off. Just whether receover dimmer output state when power on.
7. support “1 Key” and “2 Key” work mode for switch panel. “1 key” mode just need 1 wire for every channel output.
8. add scan device Broadcast command for UDP. This command for software developer scan KC868-D8 in network.
use local network port=4000 send Ansi-String “scan” to remote IP:255.255.255.255 Port:4001
all KC868-D8 in same network device will feedback: device’s IP,Port,UID,type
9. Improve the stability of anti-interference, if ethernet line failure by interference , now will automatic restart ethernet chip.
10. Add “Threshold setting”: Adjustment startup percent options for every channel output. sometimes LED SSR driver begin work with 10-20% brightness.
11. Support update firmware by network cable.