“KCS” means “KinCony Super” , V2 version have added many new functions, support local IFTTT on board, 4G SIM7600 module for remote control without internet, you can use by SMS, voice call or 4G tuya app. It has powerful functions and supports multiple communication protocols. “KCS” support home assistant, Tuya app. Support HTTP, MQTT, TCP, Modbus protocol.
Here is “KCS” firmware for KinCony KC868-A series (ESP32) board.
How to download and use, online guide: https://www.kincony.com/esp32-kcsv2-firmware.html
1. IFTTT function running locally
2. 4G SIM7600 GSM module for SMS, voice control , DTMF control way.
3. use tuya app by 4G if without ethernet or wifi.
4. digital input port support “OLD switch panel”
5. support DS18B20/DHT11/DHT22 sensor monitor.
6. support AUTOMATION with HTTP,TCP,RS232,RS485,UDP protocol to other devices.
7. relay output “momentary delay time” set be set longer.
8. fixed some bugs based “KCS v1” firmware.
9. support many new ESP32 board models.
10. something other updates.